𝐨𝐧𝐞!

TONIGHT ON LOVE ISLAND !

one new girl enters the villa !

"i've got a text!"

one couple goes on their first date !

"shaughna and callum it's time to go on your first date!"

and two girls finally have it out !

"she's just rude."

"I'VE GOT A TEXT!" THE scottish accent from none other than paige turley rang throughout the villa followed by loud gasps as the other islanders eagerly waited for her to read out the message she received. "islanders, tonight you will host a welcome party as one new girl will enter the villa, #gamechanger #keepyouroptionsopen!"

an eruption of screams left the islanders' mouths before the girls all wrapped their arms around their boys protectively. there was a recoupling the night before, which meant connagh unfortunately had to leave the villa and there was an obvious lack of enthusiasm that morning.

however when paige received the text, they all noticeably perked up. nas majeed and luke mabbott were the only boys currently in a friendship couple, whereas the other islanders were happily coupled up. they were excited to see a fresh face in island and possibly even find love for their best friends.

"it's you and me at war now, nas." luke joked and bared his fists at the short boy whilst laughing. nas responded with a small chuckle and stood up so he seemed taller compared to luke on the bed.

"you're no match for me!" the two mock fought for a little while before luke mabbott and luke trotman headed towards the kitchen for their daily catch up.

"how did you sleep last night?" the justin bieber lookalike asked his best friend. luke t smiled but couldn't keep his eyes away from siânnise.

"it was fine. rebecca's nice but i do want to get to know siânnise and i'm open to getting to know her."

"you've got two girls after you and you're complaining!" a small laugh left luke m's mouth and he grinned before pouting childishly. "give me some of your luck, please."

"you might get some luck tonight. a new girl!"

"she'll probably go for nas because he's been the single one since the start. i've had my chance with jess and it didn't work out." his eyebrows furrowed. deep in thought, he continued.