𝐭𝐰𝐨!

THE ISLANDERS MOURNED THE LOSS of one of the very first islanders to enter the villa that night, despite them deciding to let him leave

THE ISLANDERS MOURNED THE LOSS of one of the very first islanders to enter the villa that night, despite them deciding to let him leave. in the morning luke headed straight to where eden was sleeping on the couch and woke her up gently before sitting beside her on the couch.

"how did you sleep?" he asked her quietly, unsure if the other islanders were awake.

"i've definitely slept better." he nodded at her response. "what about you?"

"i was fine. you can take the dog house tonight if you want and i'll sleep on the couch." he offered politely and she shook her head but gave him a grateful smile.

"i'm the new girl, everyone has to do it at some point so i'll stay out here for now." she explained, running a hand through her hair. it was messy and she had no makeup on, but luke still found her adorable. she was only wearing a large hoodie with small shorts underneath but she still managed to look effortlessly beautiful.

"unless you want to sleep in the dog house with me? it's a double bed and i don't like the thought of you sleeping on your own on the couch." he let a small smile slip onto his face and she nodded her head and sat up on the couch.

"we'll just see how today goes. i might take you up on that offer, though. my back is killing me."

walking back into the bedroom with luke looked a lot more suggestive than it was. giving his best friend a side eye, luke t winked at eden who shook her head and laughed as she collapsed onto paige and finn's bed.

"eden? can i pull you for a chat?" luke m questioned the girl nervously as she sat with siânnise and paige. however she nodded and stood up, leaving the other two giggling and making kissy-faces at the pair. "you look gorgeous today, by the way." he complimented her shamelessly as he led her over towards the tables.

on the tables were a delicious array of food items such as pancakes, sausage and bacon, a selection of fruit and even cereal along with milk to the side of it. "i didn't know what you liked so the boys and i prepared a few different types."

eden nodded and sat on the chair next to luke. he noticed how she didn't seem self conscious about what she ate or how much, like a lot of other girls he had been interested in. she seemed confident in herself and that was always something luke liked.

"this is so cool, thank you!" her eyes lit up at the selection of food in front of her and she reached for a pancake eagerly. "so what do you do for a living?"

"i'm a heating engineer." he admitted. "not quite as exciting as a dancer, i'll say." they both laughed and continued to eat your food. "so, what's the weirdest date you've ever been on?"

"starting with the big questions, i like it." a small smile spread across his face as she thought for a moment before replying. "i went on a date last year where a guy brought his mum." luke almost choked on his drink as he laughed into his cup.

"seriously?" she nodded, trying not to laugh at his face. he was really attractive- she had to admit it. "at least you got to meet the parents right off the bat. did you get their seal of approval at least?"

"we ate the food and his mum offered to pay, which was nice of her. he didn't call me again after that." after sharing another laugh he turned to her.

"i think my mum would like you, though." her eyes widened as she looked at him incredulously.

"jesus christ; that turned serious quick." he chuckled at her shock whilst trying to find the right words to express his intentions.

"i meant more if you were to meet my parents then my mum would like you." he reassured her. with a small grin on her face, she nodded her head at him and took another sip of her apple juice.

"that's good to know," the pair were silent for a moment before eden spoke up. "so what's the relationship status like at the moment? how come you're in the dog house?"

"jess and i went on a date and it went well but it was obvious that it wasn't going to go any further. we just didn't click. but she's basically my best friend so she picked me in the recoupling." explained luke. the food quickly dissipated into their stomachs and they both began to clear the plates away together. "who've you got your eye on then? anyone in particular?"

"i thought i said i was going to keep that to myself," eden grinned at his interest. the plates were quickly placed into the sink and he started the tap running, not wanting her to wash up because he wanted to make a good impression. "i don't want to completely focus on one person because if they screw you over you're basically done for but if i had to pick a top three it would probably be you, callum and finn."

"in that order?" a cheeky smile spread across his face as he received a small slap on the arm whilst he washed up. "i'm just asking."

"you'll never know, i guess." and with that, she walked away to go and join the other girls who were clearly watching their date nosily. luke was left with a huge grin on his face, as was eden, as he headed towards the other guys.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

the islanders put their communication to the test in the newest challenge, getting trollied !

"and the winners are..."

the new girl gets some help from her fellow islanders !

"you know she's doing this so we can be alone? right?"

and two new arrivals enter the villa !

"i've got a text!"

a/n: i'm probably going to do a few chapters per episode because they would be far too long and the updates wouldn't be as regular :)

please vote and comment if u enjoy and love luke m 🥰