Part 1

Karma Akabane was laying bed, in his room before the door opened. Karma's eyes wondered to his bedroom door and saw a little 7 year old boy with a mop of black hair. 

The little boy had black messy hair, black eyes. He had a tiny blush on his cheeks from running up the stairs. He had on a blue unzipped hoodie, black shorts, red vest and red socks. 

"Karma-nii?" asked the little boy.

"What's wrong, Isaac?" asked Karma.

"Mum wants you," said Isaac. Karma sighed as he got his 14 year old ass out of bed. He stretched his arms out as he walked out of his room and downstairs. He wondered into the kitchen while looking around.

"Where's the bastard?" asked Karma to his mother. 

Karma's mother has red long hair, the same shade as his own. Her eyes were golden as the sun. She wore a black button up shirt, black trousers and white socks. 

"Karma, you've got some people over to speak to you about your new position in class 3-E," said Karma's mother.

"Fine but you didn't answer the question," said Karma. Karma's mother sighed.

"He's gone to work and I appreciate it if you don't talk about him like that," Karma's mother replied. 

"Hn, noted," Karma frowned as he wandered back into the living room and sat down. He got his phone out and went onto his contracts to text someone, his father, Tadaomi Karasuma. 

K=Karma. T=Karasuma

K: Hey dad. 

T: What's wrong Karma?

K: Nothing, I was wondering if you're coming to take me out tonight?

T: Karma I did promise that every Wednesday that I'll take you out for dinner unless I'm out of town or on a mission, didn't I?

K: Just making sure you wasn't out of town or on a mission.

T: You know I would've told you in a heartbeat. 

K: Yeah well see ya. 

T: talk to you soon.

With that Karma put his phone back into his pocket and watched his brother play Minecraft.

"I don't get what's so good about this game? I much prefer playing sword art online: fatal bullet on the play station," thought Karma as he got his ds out to play One piece. 

About 30 minutes of playing One piece the doorbell rang. Karma's mother headed towards the door.

"Hello is this the household of Karma Akabane?" asked one of the two agents who was a man. 

"Yes this is, you must be the agents from the Ministry of defense," said Karma's mother.

"Yes we are but who are you ma'am?" asked the female agent. 

"I'm Karma's mother, Morgan Akabane," said Morgan. The male and female agent nodded as Morgan allowed them inside. 

"Isaac, wanna come and help me bake some cupcakes?" asked Morgan to Isaac. The black haired boy looked up from his game and nodded. He gave the controller to Karma before heading into the kitchen. Karma saved Isaac's game before turning the TV off. His golden eyes looked at the two agents, who was standing next to the two seated couch.

"Take a seat," said Karma. The two agents nodded and sat down before the male opened his suitcase. Karma raised a red brow. Inside the suitcase was some guns, bullets and a knife.