Author's Note

ABOUT THIS STORY

Please read SIEGFRIED & ATHENA first.

ATHENA MENDOZA FAULKERSON is a daughter of Richard and Nicomaine Faulkerson. She is the twin sister of Siegfried Faulkerson.

Her father and brother love her to a fault. While she loves how her family protects and pampers her with love and affection there's a downside. It gets to a point that their being protective already crosses her personal spaceit's suffocating and she's drowning.

She wants freedom but how can she have that? When she has a brother whose mission in life is to protect herat all costeven to the very man she chooses to love.

Hello Everyone!

Ito na naman tayo, mag uumpisa na naman ng bagong storya. Charoot! 😂

This will have a slow update guys. Once per week or if my pumasok na inspiration. Chill lang muna tayo sa story na to. Di natin mamadaliin—char!

There's a reason why nauna ang story ni Athena kaysa kay Siegfried, naka plot na sa utak ko ang flow ng story ng dalawang kambal, so I will just need to fill the details—slowly but surely, charooot! 😂

Daldal ko na naman, eh yon lang naman sasabihin ko. Hahahaha

Baka next week na to mag umpisa. For the meantime if di pa ninyo nababasa ang Book 1 nito, it would be nice if basahin niyo muna kasi may quiz tayo after—isang yellow paper back to back! Hahaha char!

Thank you, readers! Have a great work-week!

Nagmamahal (na may lakas ng loob pagsabayin isulat ang mga libro—feelingera lang ang peg—kaya palaging nagdudusa! 😂🤣😅😜🤷🏻‍♀️)

MARIA ALEXA