𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭

for @SEXONDHARMONY

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐧=𝐭𝗼𝐩
𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝗼𝐫=𝐛𝗼𝐭𝐭𝗼𝗺

"bruh ion care what you say, that shits nasty." Taylor said cringing from the thought

"how?" Misharron asked, trying not to take offense

"how you a whole girl and want pussy in yo mouf? like they probably wouldn't even know what to do." Taylor laughed while Misharron tilted her head.

"that's not true. i eat pussy like a goddess, maybe you've just never had good head before." Misharron said shrugging

"oh i've had good head, and i'm tellin you. aint no damn way a girl could make me feel better, cum harder, or come quicker than a man. period."Taylor said in a fact-like tone.

"dont knock it till you try it. the ones who say its gross always lowkey wanna try it." Misharron said sitting up and makin eye contact with Taylor who in return just looked away.

"well what if i wanna try it, but i just dont know who to ask? theoretically!" Taylor asked genuinely

"then i would say just ask. theoretically." Misharron responded in a mocking tone.

"but who could i ask? ya know IF i ever wanted to!" Taylor said, quickly backtracking over her words.

"tay, im literally right here. if you wanna experiment just say so and stop actin like that. you comin off real pussy right now." Misharron admitted to the shorter girl who instantly mugged her.

"im not pussy! i'm not gonna let no carpet muncher talk shit about me either!"

"what did you jus say?" Misharron questioned with squinted eyes and a clenched jaw.

"you heard me. i said-...."

——————————————————————

"mmm missy stop!" Taylor whined while moving up, trying to grab the headboard.

"stop allat damn runnin! i'm not as good as a man right?" Misharron grumbled, reminding the girl of her previous statement

Misharron's tongue was swirling in every direction. She made sure to give special attention to Tay's throbbing clit. The younger girl thrashed under her hold, trying to hold in her strong urge to cum.

"cum for me mamas."

And with those simple words Taylor began spouting her juices all over Misharron's face, who just continued her fast pace.

"s-shit! Missy I-I came, you ca stop now." Taylor practically begged while her eyes began to cloud from the overwhelming pleasure building in her.

"shut that shit up. you've had better right? since only a MaN can make you cum." Misharron stated, using her own words against her while teasing her clit by lightly rubbing her clit.

"Misharron please....I-I cant take it!" Taylor began crying actual tears from the tension

Misharron pulled out every single trick she knew. From giving her clit gentle pinches to choking her lightly. That was more than enough to make Taylor cum again within seconds.

Even though the woman was no longer touching her, Tay was still twitching from her intense orgasms. She laid sprawled all out on the coach with her hair sticking up in every possible direction, and the tears in her face were just the icing.

"I-I'm sorry about what I said..." Taylor shyly confessed to Misharron's amusement.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you?" Misharron asked with a cocky grin

"Missyyyyy, stawpp I just wanna sleep." Taylor slurred, slowly closing her eyes.

"I know this hoe didn't." Misharron stared at the younger girl shocked that she knocked out that fast.

"Guess imma clean up then." She said to herself

Misharron got a warm rag and wiped Taylor down before putting a pair of shorts on her and carried her to the room.

Snuggling into the smaller girl she said a quick "goodnight" with a kiss on the forehead, and went to sleep herself

————————————————————————

thought i'd give y'all some girl on girl

y'all wanna see more gxg?

if so, who?

love you💜