Chapter 1: New

Shinsou Hitoshi. Chass 1C's representative, his dreams of becoming a hero seemingly blocked by his villianous quirk, has finally made it into the hero course. He replaced Mineta, who was expelled after several incidents. His father, Aizawa Shota, the teacher of class 1A, had been training Shinsou ever since the sports festival.
     Denki Kaminari, the 'idiot' of the class, was really happy about Shinsou now being in the hero course. He hadn't talked to shinsou much, but something about the purple haired insomniac always intrigued Denki. He didnt understand it though. He stared out of the window, thinking about Shinsou. He sighed. Eventually, he decided to actually pay attention during class. He looked up at the board then looked down at his notebook. He noticed that his sleeve was pulled up a bit, showing one of the bruises. He quickly pulled it down, hoping that no one noticed. He sighed.
      Shinsou had a lot of stuff to catch up on since it was already halfway through the school year. He was glad to finally be in the hero course. He played close attention to the lesson. Though he found that his attention was always drawn toward Denki. He noticed that Denki had been zoned out for a while. He also noticed that the boy seemed to panic when he realized his sleeve was pulled up a bit. Before Denki pulled down the sleeve, Shinsou got curious and observed a bit. Then he noticed something. 'Is that... A bruise!?' He was sure that it was a bruise but he didnt want to jump to conclusions. The bell eventually rang for lunch.