𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐲

"𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐭? 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞."-brent faiyaz

"Kentrell what do you want?" Lucas asked, annoyed.

"damn i cant just check on my baby mama?"Kentrell said mugging him playfully and then laying right in between his legs.

"No, cuz everytime you come to 'ChEcK oN mE' you make me mad." Lucas complained, huffing out. It was true, everytime Kentrell always said something lowkey offensive and had to stop Lucas from trying to drop kick him.

"Yeah aight. I'm tryna watch a movie wit my babies." The older said kissing his stomach. To this day Kentrell knew how to give him butterflies all over his body.

"What movie you wanna watch?" Lucas asked, while grabbing the remote and going straight to Netflix.

"Wellll, i'm actually tryna make one." he said licking his lips and eyeing Lucas down like candy. Lucas just laughed thinking he was joking but he quickly stopped when he realized Kentrell wasn't playing.

"Boy, this is how we got here in the first place. Sit cho ass down and watch Nemo wit me before I have to push you off this bed." Lucas sassed while hitting Kentrell with the remote.

"Ow! Mane, you never wanna have fun!" Kentrell pouted before flipping around and lightly laying his head on his lover's stomach.

"We just fucked last night. I'm too damn fat to be movin like that."

"You not fat, you just carrying a whole life. And it's not like you ever have to move in the first place, I be sweatin like I just ran a marathon and all you have to do is look pretty." Kentrell ranted out before shutting his mouth and wincing at the words he knew would upset his lover.

"Really? You think I dont do anything? I cook, I clean, I work, AND on top of all that I deal with all the bullshit you bring. Don't I deserve a break sometimes?" Lucas questioned sadly with tears filling his eyes

"Baby you know I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, come ere." Kentrell said softly trying not to do any more damage.

"I know you don't care about me Kentrell but goddamn you could at least lie better." Lucas was full on crying now, going to his go to "you dont care about me" tantrum.

"Lucas, stop that. You know I love you more than anyone. Please, don't cry. I didn't even mean that-."

"But you said it! Whatever Kentrell, you can do what you want but I wont be here to watch you." Lucas slowly stood up and slid his nike slides on. He even picked up the overnight bag he brings to Kentrells house.

"Where the fuck you think you goin?" Kentrell asked sternly because he knew Lucas knew the rules

"I'm going to Meg's house." Lucas answered vaguely as he threw his own hoodie on, instead of one of Kentrell's like usual.

"Who finna drive you Lucas? Who car you going in Lucas? Huh?" Kentrell questioned

"Um my car, I'm finna drive mys-." Lucas began to explain

"Don't fuckin play wit me right now. The fuck I told you bout that shit?" Kentrell snatched the boy's collar pulling him in close.

"Y-You said I cant drive on my own..." Lucas answered above a whisper

"And?"

"I can't leave anywhere alone..."

"Okay. So you know what the fuck I said and you still trying me? Don't make me fuck you up Lucas. You carrying my whole world right now. I can't lose her or you." Kentrell said frustrated

"You're not gonna lose anyone Trell. I won't go no where." Lucas felt so bad he put his keys down and kicked off his shoes

Kentrell stood up and opened his arms to pull Lucas in as close as he could.

"Don't leave me baby. Please" Kentrell begged through a cracked, muffled voice

"I won't. I promise."

———————————————————————
idk either man

kinda wanna start writing more often but idk

love you💚