21𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞

I was into you from the beginning, even if you wasn't mine." -SZA

________________________________

Tonight was the night. Sheyaa was finally gonna tell Jonathan how he's always felt about him. His stomach was uneasy, head spinning, and to top it all of his hands were creating pools of sweat.

Sheyaa just sighed and shakily picked up his phone. He went straight to his contacts and scrolled exactly down to Sheyaa's name.

calling John💙🦠

"Wassup Shey." Jonathan immediately answered thr phone

"H-Hey J. I wanted to know if you busy?" Sheyaa rushed out

"Nah I'm just coolin. Why? Are you okay?" Jonathan answered genuinely concerned

"Yeah! I'm great! I just wanted to...uhh hangout?" Sheyaa face palmed at how stupid he sounded, but Jonathan didn't seem to notice it.

"Of course baby. You know I always got time fa you." Jonathan said gently through the phone and Sheyaa could just imagine the stupid grin he knows he's making right now.

"Nigga shut up." Sheyaa mugged but he secretly was just falling deeper in love.

"Yeah ight, but imma get ready and be there so leave the door unlocked fa me?"

"You know I will. Bye."

"Bye baby." And before Sheyaa could scold him about calling him that Jonathan had hung up

Sheyaa had already taken two showers today because he was so jittery he did literally anything to get his mind off of it. The days leading up to this he was already stressing so bad that he deep cleaned everything he owned.

It started with him harmlessly picking ip his room to calm his nerves and then somehow it turned to scrubbing his kitchen walls at 2am.

He kinda regretted cleaning his house and car already because noe everything was clean and he was forced to sit there and play out all the possible scenarios of this going wrong.

What if he told and Jonathan said he was already with someone else? Or what if he didn't want Sheyaa like that? What if they lose the friendship?

Everything was really pressuring Sheyaa but the fact that he didn't know exactly how he would react was the worst part.

While in the middle of his endless mental struggle he heard a car pulling into his driveway. Instantly, he went stiff and lost all train of thought. When he heard the door open he finally snapped back into reality and sat on his bed trying to calm down and prepare himself for the absolute worst.

The light steps trailed from his living room, down the hall, and right to Sheyaa's door until they stopped. The door handle twisted slowly revealing the man he was madly in love with yet dreaded seeing him right now.

"Wassup babeyyyyy! OoUuUuu!"'Jonathan yelled goofily dancing and crip walking inside.

Even though Sheyaa's nerves were through the roof it still managed to make him smile, as usual.

"Hey J." Sheyaa shyly responded

"What's wrong?" Jonathan cut straight to the chase

"I-Well-It's just that-." Sheyaa stuttered to even put his feelings into words despite the constant practicing

"Take your time. I'm not finna judge you, you know that." Jonathan said in his soft voice that Sheyaa literally loved.

Sheyaa nodded and took a deep breath and just let it out. "Jonathan I like you."

He instantly covered his face not wanting to see the look on his face. He didn't have his face covered for long before Jonathan snatched them down.

"You deadass? Like for real?" Jonathan asked seriously but all Sheyaa could do was nod

"How come you ain't tell me earlier?"

"Cuz I wasn't sure how you would feel." Sheyaa mumbled, breaking eye contact

"You should been known where I stand." Jonathan said completely emotionless

Multiple moments of silence consumed the two. Sheyaa was silent because he was still trying to figure out how he felt

"I've always wanted to be witchu Sheyaa. I've never hid that." Jonathan stated

Now that Sheyaa thinks about it they damn near already acted like a couple. They would spend every waking moment together and when they weren't together they were on the phone still. In fact neither of them had been in any relationship with anyone else ever since they met. Jonathan stayed single until he knew if Sheyaa wanted him or not, and Sheyaa stayed single because he didn't want anyone if it wasn't Jonathan.

"I'm sorry, I just-."Sheyaa began to start his rant before Jonathan cut him off with a deep kiss.

Sheyaa was shocked at first but once realization hit he kissed his lover back.

"You don't have to say it. I know."

_______________________________

this was lowkey trash

also, look at me updatinggg!!!

love you💚