𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚 𝐓𝐖𝐎

When Bryson awoke he noticed that the light must've been left on in his room since he could vaguely see it through his shut eyes. Before opening his eyes he tried to stand up to turn it off but he couldn't move at all. He really began to panic when he opened his eyes and it was still dark. Kentrell noticed his struggling and let out a deep laugh already liking him at a vulnerable state.

"Kentrell is that you man? Why the hell you got me tied up?!" Bryson shouted out once he heard the laugh

"Bryson I been watchin you beef wit all dem niggas for some time now. I know you just downright annoyin but I never really knew why you had ta prove how hard you is ta every damn body. Is it cuz you tryna make up fo havin a pussy?" Kentrell asked with genuine wonder on his face, like he was analyzing the trembling boy in front of him.

Bryson on the other hand was filled with fear. Not only was he defenseless but now his biggest secret had just been spilled. He never thought anyone would use it against him due to how well he hid it. The only ones who knew about him was his mother and Jonathan.

"T-That's not true. I gotta a whole snake in these pants, my nigga." Bryson shakily tried to deny the truth but Kentrell already knew he was right.

"Oh word? Den let's fact check that." Kentrell said walking eerily closer which made Bryson's heart rate shoot through the roof

"Stay back! You dont need to see shit! Quit bein gay and just take my word for it." Bryson was starting to sweat from the pressure and tried to scoot back.

"Yo word obviously aint true cuz I done seen it befo." Kentrell mumbled while unbuckling Bryson's pants.

"No tha fuck you havent! I still aint got one but if I did I know damn well you'd never see it." Bryson said irritated to no end

"You rememba we used ta play football together right? You always was da last one in the showers, but one day I left ma bag in the locker room and had ta go get it. And when I did guess who I saw dancin around and singin like fuckin retard, naked as could be?" Kentrell smiled at the memory but stayed focused on removing Bryson's pants

"I'm t-tellin you, it wasn't me! I promise I aint got nothing different down there! I'm a dude!" Bryson began whining at Kentrell's determination

Bryson knew it was over when his legs went cold and began to form goosebumps. His pants were officially off. Kentrell spent no time gripping his legs getting ready to spread them and see.

"W-Wait! I'm sorry Kentrell I really am. I'll deadass leave you alone just please don't snitch on me. I'll even publicly tell everyone I was wrong. I'll do anything to make you keep this a secret." Bryson begged with defeat very evident in his voice. He should've kept being rude and abrasive because unfortunately for him one of Kentrell's many kinks was humiliating and degrading people.

Kentrell didn't even think about the words coming out of his mouth. He was here to teach Bryson a lesson, something no one had ever did.

Soon enough Bryson's legs were split like The Red Sea. Trell could already see the wetness pooling in his boxers. He couldn't resist rubbing and teasing him gently through the fabric.

"WAIT! Y- You shouldn't be touching that!". Bryson gasped while squirming around

"What happened to the snake baby? I thought you didn't have one?" Kentrell laughed as he rubbed the younger's clit continuously.

"I-I can't fucking stand you!" Bryson said while trying to collect his thoughts and push away the ones that secretly enjoyed this.

"And that's why you layin down." Kentrell joked

He had never really been touched besides by himself. He always felt wrong and awkward after masturbating so he tried not to do it very often. But here he was about to cum just from a little friction.

Kentrell slid off the barrier of fabric protecting Bryson's heat to see it glistening in the light. Taking a good look at it before spending no time connecting his mouth to the smaller's clit.

"Auh! Mmm Trell wait." Bryson moaned out shamefully

"Damn baby, don't be scared. Let me hear you." Kentrell spoke while still eating him out mercilessly, and sending vibrations through his body.

"I- fuck!" Bryson screamed, failing at containing his excitement.

Kentrell continued to lick and suck all over Bryson, while his moans got louder.

"Don't stop!" Bryson moaned, chasing his high

"What's ma name?" Kentrell questioned while inserting his middle finger in Bryson

"I-I am not calling you dat!" Bryson struggled to communicate due to his burning erge to release

Instantly Kentrell ceased all movement. Leaving Bryson high and dry until his demands were met.

"Why u stop?" Bryson asked confusingly

"Cuz you aint do what i said. Do it and i might keep going" Kentrell said nonchalantly

"Pleaseeee. Stop bein like that!" Bryson began pouting

"Then say ma name." Kentrell looked him dead in the eyes, letting him know he was serious

"Daddy please!" Bryson finally gave in and Kentrell gave him just what he wanted, plunging his fingers back in and licking his clit.

No longer than 2 minutes later, Bryson began squirming uncontrollably and tried pushing himself of Kentrells unforgiving tongue and fingers.

"Bitch, quit fuckin movin. I'm tryna eat." Kentrell demanded annoyed

"Nah Kentrell wait! I for real gotta pee mane." Bryson spoke in a hurry trying to tug himself free.

"You feel something huh?" Kentrell smirked knowing exactly what was finna happen

"Yes kentrell now cut it out so i can g-OH FUCK!" Bryson moaned loudly as Kentrells tongue was inserted inside his hole.

All it took was a few licks and Bryson was squirting so strong it pushed Kentrells tongue out.

"Oh m-ma gawd mane i-ian even mean to do that. I'm so sorry." Bryson immediately apologized

See Bryson knew men could cum but since he had a vagina, that no one ever educated him on, he thought he couldn't. Everytime he would touch himself and he got that feeling he would just stop. Even though it felt amazing he just figured he wasn't supposed to squirt.

And in that moment, Kentrell realized he was really Bryson's first sexual experience. He had figured the boy had some experience but after he practically just had a breakdown over a completely natural response, Ken knew he was inexperienced.

"Baby what? You was supposed to do dat. You ain't eva got head befo' ?" Kentrell laughed at the question since he already knew the answer

Bryson embarrassingly shook his head no and looked at the floor to avoid Kentrell's amused glare

"So what about all those bitches you 'fucked' ?" Kentrell asked chucking

"Mane, shut up." Bryson managed to form a sentence

Kentrell went to the bathroom to run a bath for them. He was in the middle of getting towels when he heard Bryson screaming

He ran in the room and realized why he was mad

"Nigga you forgot to untie me!" Bryson screamed while Kentrell laughed before going to free him.

———————————————————————

here's y'all's semi annual update

you're welcome

love y'all, stay safe💙