𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐨𝐞

(TW⚠️)MENTIONS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE!

for @IMBROKEBCUZKPOP
———————————————————————
"kentrell, i'm done. ion even want this anymo'. at first it was fun but now you're just controlling, like i cant go anywhere unless you're right by my side. i'm sure there is someone else who would love to be told what to do but that's not me. im also done with you putting your hands on me anytime you want to, thats not okay. i'm sorry." Jo said giving kentrell doe eyes and a sad face. He hated that there soul bound was ending but it was becoming too toxic.

"you done?" Kentrell asked while looking at his watch, making note of the time.

"what?" Jo said confused, did he not just hear him?

"i said are you done wit yo lil prank cuz im tryna break ya back baby." Kentrell stated shrugging, thinking that Joseph was just joking.

"kentrell, it's not a prank. i for real dont wanna be wit you no mo. i'm not finna keep doin this to myself or my friends." Joe said a little more stern so trell got the message. Lately, Joseph had to choose between his relationship or his friends, and of course Kentrell made the decision for him.

"oh you thought you could leave? i told you inna beginning, that you are mines forever. aint no fuckin splittin up. ever!" Kentrell said laughing, psychotic like.

"KENTRELL. I dont want you, therefore we are done. I cant stress this enough to you how badly i'm ready to move on-." Jo said slowly but clearly until Kentrell grabbed his throat

"move on? MOVE ON?! IT AINT NO FUCKIN MOVIN ON BITCH! IM YO NIGGA FA LIFE!" Kentrell shouted while squeezing his throat harder and harder by the second.

"T-Trell! Get off of me!" Joseph screamed while struggling to breath thoroughly. He tried to fight the strong urge to sleep but its was only becoming stronger.

"Shhhh. Just go ta sleep baby, I'll be here when ya wake up." Kentrell said softly while adding more pressure until Jo's face turned a faint blue and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. In seconds, Joe was unconscious laying in Kentrells arms again. Just like the old times.

"W-Where am i?" Joe asked trying to move but he physically couldnt. He could only move his head, which didn't help much because the room was too dark.

"You safe baby, thats all you need ta know." He heard Kentrells voice boom from the other side of the room, causing him to try and release his hands and legs from the tight restraints.

"Kentrell! Let me go! I needa go home man, you know my momma prolly worried sick about me!" Jo said still struggling to free his limbs, but there was no luck.

"Oh she's fine, i told her that you'd be stayin wit me fo a lil bit. Lets just say that we finna have a lot of fun baby." Kentrell said coming closer to a trembling Joseph.

Jo looked around to see if he could find anything to help him get out, but it was pitch black in the room and he could only see so much with the little amount of dim moonlight shining in. While he was looking he saw Kentrell step into the light with a devilish smirk while holding a long, slim metallic object that reflected of off the light. The closer he looked he realized that Kentrell was holding a large, sharpened kitchen knife. Jo got so scared all he could do was freeze and hope he wasn't gonna be hurt.

"K-Kenny. What are you doing?" Jo said in a soft, yet his fear was dripping off of every word. That only seemed to make Kentrell even more excited.

"Oh this old thing? Dont worry i'm just gonna make sure that you never forget me. Ever." Kentrell spoke nonchalantly while walking closer to the mattress Jo was bound almost impressively tight to.

"Kenny please. Dont do this." Joe pleaded, feeling the tears in his eyes start to well. He could feel them heating up his cold face as they rolled onto his cheeks all the way down to his neck.

"I have to tho baby. I need you and everybody else ta know dat I'm the only person you'll ever need, and dat you'll always belong to me." Kentrell said, climbing on top of Joe and sitting on his crotch, in order to gain access to his stomach.

"You dont need yo momma, you dont need Ben, just me. Lemme show you how much you belong to me and only me." Kentrell said, lifting the knife up and cutting Joe's plain black tee completely off. He balled the fabric up and threw it across the room so he could get a perfect view of his canvas.

"only me." Kentrell whispered to himself, hovering the knife over his lover. Joseph prayed that the psychotic man would snap out of this trance, but even he knew that was highly unlikely. If Kentrell was gonna hurt you he was just gonna do it, he might regret it later and he might not. He gave a evil grin before slicing Joe's stomach.

"KENTRELL NO! STOP!" Joe yelled trying to move away before Kentrell pushed him down with one hand and clamped his gigantic hand over the poor boy's mouth.

"I will stab this knife so deep in you, it'll come out tha other side. Now, shut tha hell up." Kentrell said making a tear stricken Joe nod vigorously. He didn't wanna test how far the man would go.

Kentrell started to cut again. Jo couldnt even figure out what he was writing because it was so excruciatingly painful. The blood began running down each side of his waist, forming a small river. Joseph's toes began to curl in attempt to release some of the uncomfortable pressure building in his body. It felt like he would never stop clawing at his skin, until he did.

Kentrell stood up and grabbed his phone from his pocket and took a picture of his 'artwork'. Once he snapped it he immediately turned it to Joe, smiling his little heart away.

Jo was so focused on his sinister smile that he wasnt even lookin at the photo until Kentrell nudged him to. Jo looked at the bright screen to see that Kentrell had carved "Property Of KDG" into the side of his stomach. He really did make it known that he belonged to someone.

"shhh baby. why you cryin?" Trell shushed Joseph and wiped away his never ending tears.

"w-why kenny?" Joseph managed to choke out in between his cries

"i had to mark whats mine. now, lets have some fun."

———————————————————————
(1117 words!)

im tryna push out as much as i can cuz i be leaving y'all hanging🥺

love you💜💜