Game on the Loose

Note: There will be 2 minor character deaths at the end

Start of story

After a scary night Jughead, Archie, Betty, and Veronica sat at a booth drinking milkshakes.

Archie: We have senior year ahead of us. Let's enjoy the summer then our senior year. Let's vow to be done with death cults, murder mysteries, and gremlins.

Jughead laughed

Jughead: It's gargoyles

Archie: This may be the last time were all together In the same place. I don't want anything to rein that.

Veronica: Agreed, I'm In

Betty: Me too

Jughead: Well, It sounds a little dull. But sure, let's do It.

They all raised their milkshakes then drank.

Betty: Friends forever

Jughead, Archie, and Veronica: Friends forever

But It's like fate heard them and decided to have different plans. Suddenly Archie's cell phone rang.

Archie: It's my mom

Archie: Mom-

Mary: Archie, you need to come home now! It's bad!(Sobbing)

She hung up

Archie: We need to get to my house now!

Archie and his friends rushed to Archie's house. They saw cops carrying away a body In a black bag. Archie knew who It was. He collapsed to the floor sobbing.

FP: His death Is unexplainable. The only thing we know Is he just randomly started coughing up blood then collapsed. Meanwhile your mom found a naked girl unconscious by the side of your house. She's sleeping upstairs now. She's scared and she remembers nothing Including her name. We have no reason to believe she's the cause of your dad's death. But she needs help and a home. Your mom agreed to take her In as her daughter and your sister. And to give her a name until her real name comes back.

Betty: What name?

FP: Nasmira, I'm so sorry Archie.

Mary: Archie, I'm devastated too and no one will ever replace him. But I hope you don't hold that poor girl responsible for his death. Don't hate her. I want you to take care of her. Look after her and welcome her with open arms. You hear me?

Archie nodded yes. The rest of the summer went by without Incident. Archie accepted Nasmira as his sister and the gang accepted her as their friend. Fangs and Reggie became Nasmira's best friends and Sweet Pea became Nasmira's boyfriend. Nothing had come back to Nasmira but she felt loved and welcomed. She felt like she had a family and a home. Thanks to Mary and Archie Nasmira was ready for senior year. Jellybean went back to live with her mom. When the gang went to their first day of senior year Nasmira started her first day of school. Nasmira went straight to her locker which was right next to Toni's. Nasmira saw a present for her along with paper tied with ribbon.

Toni: Who's that from?

Nasmira opened the paper and It was a drawing of her with a not on top that said " If Fred Andrews can't be alive along with you then you cannot live".

Nasmira: That's just wrong.

Toni: What's In the box?

Nasmira opened It. They screamed as they saw a human heart. Mr. Honey ran over.