𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!

SHORTLY AFTER EDEN AND THE girls had caught up, luke m received a text about the newest game that the islanders would be participating in that day

the aim of the game 'getting trollied' was to pass the food items from one person's mouth to another; eventually filling up the supermarket on their side. eden and sophie were judging this time, paying extra close attention to any cheaters that might've been using something other than their mouths to pass the food along.

"i think we were actually pretty good," luke said to jess in the beach hut. "we didn't win but we were decent!"

"someone was a little bit distracted by one of the referee's." jess fired back nonchalantly, causing luke to laugh loudly.

the main job of the girls was to encourage the boys to go as fast as they could, considering most of the boys were put off by the disgusting food in their mouths.

leanne was ever so slowly edging away from mike when he put milk in his mouth. eden and sophie noticed this and soon began to push her further towards him, despite her gagging at everything he tried to put in her mouth.

"and the winners of getting trollied are," sophie began to shout when the buzzer had gone off to end the game. "drum roll please!"

the islanders began to play air drums until eden and sophie finally announced the winners.

"callum and shaughna!" everyone gave a round of applause and cheered loudly as they basked in the glory of their victory.

when they arrived back at the villa, almost everybody headed to the showers to change into something that wasn't covered in disgusting food and drink. however luke m, who was mainly clean, stayed back in the garden with eden and sophie, wanting to spend as much time possible with the new girl.

"so how come you lost the challenge?" eden teased him as he ran a hand through his hair and pouted.

"it wasn't my fault!" he protested. "i got loads of food, she just wasn't taking any of it in. i think she has a secret stash somewhere where she hid it all instead of putting it in the jars."

the two girls laughed at this before sophie decided to head to the changing rooms to 'freshen up'.

"you know she's doing that so we can be alone, right?" eden turned to him and he nodded his head. a small blush formed on his cheeks as he mentally made a note to thank sophie for that. "do you have any pets?"

"i don't, unfortunately. i'd quite like a dog though, what about you?"

"i've only just moved out of my parents' house because i'm always travelling for dance so there wasn't any point in moving out any sooner. but i'd like to get a dog when i get home." she explained. "so you're a dog person?"