𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

ignore the dodgy outfit format i just wanted to change the outfit for this chapter and picsart changed its collages !

AS EDEN WALKED INTO THE bathroom in her red lace bodysuit and leather skirt, she felt luke's eyes on her whilst he fixed his hair

AS EDEN WALKED INTO THE bathroom in her red lace bodysuit and leather skirt, she felt luke's eyes on her whilst he fixed his hair. he paused for a moment and looked her up and down carefully, making sure his eyes didn't miss any detail.

"take a picture. it'll last longer." she blew him a kiss and with that she was gone. she was only wallace's dessert date so she had plenty of time to prepare but for some reason she was still worried about luke and demi. although eden and luke weren't in an official couple and they'd only known each other a day, they were still very flirty with each other and their actions earlier made her wonder if he ever did that with jess.

not long after luke and all of the other boys and girls walked outside. he made a beeline for her, however, wanting to see her outfit one more time.

"nice shirt," she complimented him as they walked over to the kitchen to admire the ingredients that were left for the dates.

"i never should've told you my favourite colour on girls is red," he shook his head, unable to take his eyes off her. "now i'm just jealous you're all dressed up for another guy."

"and what if it wasn't for another guy?" before luke could respond to her flirting she walked away, leaving him breathless yet with a colossal grin on his face.

most of the islanders were teaching nas how he was supposed to act on his date, but some others were stood to the side. two of those were finn and paige, who were both equally as jealous at the other being picked for a date. especially because paige had retaliated to finn putting concealer on his nose by wearing a more revealing dress than she originally planned.

the six young adults who were picked for the dates soon began preparing their food, leaving the others to enjoy themselves and spy at the same time.

"do you think she'd notice if i poisoned her food?" eden asked casually. luke spluttered on his drink at her question, causing the other four to glance in their direction confusedly. "i was just asking."

"surely i'm the one who should be worried, considering you're wearing the most gorgeous outfit ever," replied the justin bieber doppelgänger. "maybe i should be poisoning wallace's food."

"maybe you should." stated eden before turning around to watch the two new arrivals enter the love island villa. demi, a redhead, and wallace, a tall scotsman, greeted everyone before making their way towards the tables.