𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!

WAKING UP NEXT TO EDEN was definitely something luke enjoyed

WAKING UP NEXT TO EDEN was definitely something luke enjoyed. there was something about her that just made him absolutely crazy, and he loved it. demi and wallace might've been a few beds away but they were fast asleep like eden, so he could admire her as freely as he wished.

"i can feel you looking at me," she mumbled sleepily, her eyes still not open. "creep."

"just admiring your beauty, love. nothing wrong with that."

"cheesy shit." she replied, causing him to crack up when she finally woke up. "how did you sleep?" their bed was very comfy and eden didn't want to have to get up. it was much comfier than her night on the couch, that's for certain.

"definitely better than the dog house," replied luke with one hand securely around her shoulders. "how about you?"

"i slept good. don't think because i was asleep i didn't feel your hand on my waist." she raised an eyebrow at him when she finally opened her eyes.

"i didn't see you complaining," shrugging it off, he pulled her closer to his chest so she was practically on his lap. "do you have any siblings?"

eden bobbed her head yes. "one younger sister. she's just turned twelve so all of her friends are going to be embarrassing her about me being on here."

"why are you here? i find it hard to believe someone like you has trouble dating." questioned luke, clearly intrigued. his hand rubbed circles on her thigh relaxingly and his other hand played with her messy hair delicately.

"with dancing and stuff it's hard to find people, especially because most guys think dancing is a girls sport so they don't even attempt to try it." a small frown etched its way onto her face as she spoke. "also i travel a lot. it gets hard to do long distance relationships sometimes."

luke understood but partially didn't at the same time. "do you still travel a lot?"

"i do, just not as much," her hands fiddled with his rings on his fingers as she sneakily made sure demi and wallace were still asleep. "i'm just ready to settle down now. i'm fed up of being alone." he laughed softly whilst nodding in agreement. "how long have you been single?"

"about two years. i used to sleep around a lot but then i hated myself for it so i started going to the gym and my mum helped me become a better person in general." it meant a lot to eden that he was so willing to share his life story with her. two days feels like two years when you spend every moment with them and it really didn't feel like they'd known each other for such a short space of time.