𝐬𝐢𝐱!

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG BEFORE rebecca noticed there was something going on between siânnise and luke t

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG BEFORE rebecca noticed there was something going on between siânnise and luke t. they might've only been dumping tea bags together but the chemistry was undeniable and the geordie girl began to grow very suspicious very quickly.

"do you know if there's anything going on?" she asked eden and leanne. as much as they both respected rebecca, they knew they had to wait until one of them approached her and told her what was going on as it wouldn't be fair to tell her without the two people she was in the triangle with.

but it was obvious the pressure got to leanne and she soon began to spill every detail about luke t and siânnise whilst eden rolled her eyes at her nosy friend.

"i'll be honest; they've had a chat," rebecca nodded with a dumbfounded look on her face. "he told her he just wanted to focus on her and give her a hundred percent."

"i'm not being funny but it's blatant," she scoffed. "dumping tea bags together. i think it's so fucking muggy."

"ah yes, dumping tea bags. the world's most greatest expression of love." stated eden sarcastically. the annoyed girl in front of her raised an eyebrow and shot her a glare.

"have you got a problem with me?"

"i just find it funny that you literally took luke off siânnise and now she's finally happy you're saying you're the one who's apparently being mugged off when in fact you mugged her off first." she said nonchalantly, as if she had just said the most transparent thing in the entire world.

"i did not take luke off her. i just recoupled with him- it's not the end of the world."

"then surely him getting to know siânnise and him liking her isn't the end of the world either?" and with that, eden walked away. leanne mentally applauded at her but she couldn't leave rebecca whilst she was so upset so she chose to stay and just smile at the fact someone had finally gotten the nerve to say to her what everyone else was thinking.

"she's just such a fucking hypocrite," eden said angrily in to the camera. "she told siânnise to get to know luke and know she's backtracking and saying that she feels mugged off? bullshit."

"you okay?" luke m approached her at the kitchen when he noticed she'd stormed away from the two girls she was previously sat with. "hey, what's up?" he placed his hands on her waist and tilted her chin up to look at him.

"nothing, just rebecca being a dick." eden mumbled as she ate spoonfuls of vanilla ice cream out of the tub.

"so nothing out of the ordinary, then." trying to be mad at luke when he was so damn adorable was ridiculously hard. her frown quickly turned into a small grin and they laughed with each other quietly. "what was she doing this time?"

"complaining about how she was being mugged off by someone who never once said he liked her, but now he likes someone else and she's having a fit." no one could roll their eyes as sarcastically as she could. it was like her pupils disappeared completely for the span of a few seconds. if there was an eye rolling competition, she'd win it by a mile.

luke nodded, hands still on her waist. "are you sure you don't want a bowl for the ice cream?"

"but it's so much better out of the tub," she protested whilst sulking. "i should probably tell siânnise that rebecca knows."

"or you could wait until one of them speaks to rebecca about what happened and come and lie with me on the daybeds?" he asked with a hopeful glint in his brown eyes.

narrowing her eyes, she ate another scoop of ice cream. "i don't know if you're doing this because you have my best interest or because you fancy me."

"why can't it be both?"

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

heartbreak turns to flirting !

"why not somebody that's already here?"

jealousy gets the best of some people !

"not as cute as wallace."

and one couple gets some alone time !

"islanders, the hideaway is open tonight!"

a/n: short chapter 🙈