ɪᴋᴜʏᴀ ᴋɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ || ☁️

🐬ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ, ɪᴋᴜʏᴀ🐬

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘪𝘧𝘵

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't you think you should be wrapping up soon, Ikuya? Y/n said he wanted you guys to meet up later."

The dark teal-haired male surfaced from the water, accepting the hand that was reaching out to him. He was pulled out and handed a towel. "Yeah...I guess you're right. I'm gonna go change."

The brown-haired male placed his hands on his hips before he was called out to by the captain. "How's Kirishima doing?"

"Hoshikawa-san. Very well. I think he's improving, but I told him to take a break."

"Tell him to get some often. He'll break at the rate he's going. He listens to you more than he does me."

"I'll be sure to tell him."

"Hey. Hiyori. Let's go."

"Say hi to L/n for me, Kirishima."

They watched as Hoshikawa walked away from them. Hiyori then turned to Ikuya. "You go. He's waiting for you."

"Huh?"

Hiyori began pushing Ikuya towards the exit doors. "Go."

"But--"

"Have fun."

Ikuya was stunned as he watched Hiyori wave at him before walking away. He sighed and began walking around, glancing around for Y/n. "Where is he...?"

He briefly stopped and took out his phone. Just as he pulled up his contacts, two hands covered his eyes, making him jolt slightly. He heard a chuckle from behind him. "Did I scare you, love~?"

Y/n removed his hands, allowing the shorter male to turn around. "Hiyori told me you wanted to meet up."

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" he asked, noticing the slight look of annoyance.

"Not really. I was just--"

"Practicing. I know. Take a break, Ikuya. Practicing nonstop like you do will only break you. Take one step at a time."

"How can I do that? Everyone's so ahead of me--"

Y/n flicked his forehead before he could continue. "Oww..."

He sighed heavily. "Babe, I get it. But, what you don't see is that everyone else is struggling to catch up to you. That perfectionism of yours is gonna get you seriously hurt one of these days. I'm not trying to nag you or judge you in any way," Y/n said, cupping one of Ikuya's cheeks, making him look up at him. "I'm telling you this because I care about you. It pains me more than anything to see you hurt yourself. It's why I'm saying to take it slow."

"Okay..."

A smile adorned his face. "Good. Now, come on. It's time I take you somewhere to distract yourself."

"What--"

Y/n grabbed his wrists and pulled him along. "Don't act like I'm gonna kidnap you. At least pretend like you're excited."

Ikuya sighed. "Yay... We're going somewhere fun."

"You won't be saying that sarcastically in a little while."

The taller male opened the passenger side of his car, allowing Ikuya to get in before he got into his side. "Where are we going anyway?"

"You'll see soon~"