𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!

THE TENSE ATMOSPHERE IN THE villa only grew worse when rebecca pulled luke t for a chat

THE TENSE ATMOSPHERE IN THE villa only grew worse when rebecca pulled luke t for a chat. desperate to know what was going on, she let him know how upset she was about being left in the dark and proceeded to say that although she knew they had a connection she would've preferred to have been told about it.

"i think it's a little bit of karma, if i'm honest." siânnise shrugged her skinny shoulders. "i'm glad i've stood my ground and vocalised how i've felt and that i didn't let it stop me from getting to know him." the other islanders all clapped proudly.

"honestly, just fuck her," eden said whilst the others waited for her to explain what she was implying. "she has no respect for girl code and then when you finally get what you want, she has something to say about it. maybe if she respected the girl code it wouldn't be that way."

"siânnise is my best friend and she wouldn't do it purposefully. they haven't even done anything and rebecca's acting as if she's gone behind her back completely and stolen her guy. that's pathetic." eden rolled her eyes.

they murmured between themselves before quickly growing silent when the pair walked back over to the group.

"eden's a lovely person, but when someone is in the wrong she isn't necessarily afraid to tell them and that's something i really admire about her." luke m admitted.

"she's done it twice now and i'm just not having it." siânnise frowned before rebecca decided to pull her for a chat to express her upsets.

"petty." eden mumbled into luke m's hand that was around her shoulder. stifling back a snort, he pressed a light kiss to her forehead in hopes he wouldn't burst out laughing with rebecca right behind him.

"two girls are fighting over you!" luke m whisper-shouted to his best friend.

"they're not fighting." said luke t doubtfully. "it's nothing to do with me."

"it's a really sticky situation." luke m frowned.

"sticky situation? are you kidding me?" the shorter girl said from besides him. "he likes siânnise, she likes him, wallace also likes her so go and get your girl before she gets taken away from you by a scottish personal trainor. okay?"

dumbfounded, the boy nodded his head and played with his cap, watching as the two arguing girls finished their conversation. his eyes on siânnise didn't go unnoticed however, as luke m and eden shared sneaky looks at how captivated he was by her.

"he's so in love, it actually makes my heart melt."

as if rebecca and siânnise's surprisingly calm showdown wasn't shocking enough, what was even more appalling was the fact that mike had suddenly grown feelings for three other girls besides leanne. jess, rebecca and sophie were the victims and it was clear him being dumped by leanne wasn't nearly as heartbreaking as he led on.