All Men are not Born Equal

"You cannot become a hero..."

All men are not born equal is a saying I can sympathies with, after all I was born bellow everyone on the day I was born. 200 years ago a child of light was born indicating the beginning of the age of quirks, powers like you never imagined small or big, fire or ice it was a bag of infinite possibilities and combinations waiting to come out and be discovered. In our present day an age 23% of the Earth's population was quirkless, and on the day I went to the doctor I learned that I was part of that 23%.

"You cannot become a hero..."

Those were the words said to me by All Might the number one hero of Japan the worlds symbol of peace and justice. It was the day I was attacked by a criminal who had the power to control men with an aphrodisiac she physically produce as a gas like Midnight... it was the most embarrassing thing in my life ok but she was armed with a pistol that she used to threaten me with so she could get a hostage to escape with. But luckily All Might came and saved me, I asked him if it was possible for a quirkless person to become a hero.

"You cannot become a Hero..."

That is what he said to me on that day, my dream shattered before my eyes as those words flew out of his mouth. 

.

.

.

But

.

.

.

 he said also something that day as well.

"You can become someone who can help heroes..."

He mentioned police work, becoming a doctor or even a firefighter but I ignored all of those in favour of the last one.

"Create support items for heroes like my friend David Shield..."

And so on that I decided to become a scientist who would create the best support items for heroes to save everyone. I studied day and night studying mechanic, chemistry, biology and quirkology, after middle school the place I called hell since I was always bullied and diminished for my lack of a quirk. After 10 months I applied for U. As support course and was accepted. I along with others spent the next three years in the support course completing assignments and exams under the tutelage of Power Loader and finally was the day I graduated and headed to I-island to finish my diploma in engineering and doctorate in science.

When I first arrived in I-island I was astonished at the inventions and sight of everything. I then spent 2 years on I-island studying and building support items for assignments, during does two years I surprisingly became David shield temporary-assistant as I said I would go create a support company in japan. He took me as his assistant because out of my class most of my support items were chosen by heroes in training or by heroes themselves to be used, but funnily enough I think he choose me to be his assistant to look after his daughter as well because of a thing she said to him...

"Your cooking sucks dad, izu-nii makes the best"

I wounded his pride on that day but admitted that my cooking was indeed good (learned it from my mom:)! )and so I had to make the three meals of the day for the three of us because of Melissa's stubbornness. After finally getting my diploma's and doctorate after 2 years I returned to Mustafu, Japan to see my mother again but to also start my company. On the day my company building was built thanks to David Shield helping me, I decided to call it "Anthem Enterprises". Thanks to my reputation as a graduate of U.A and former assistant of David Shield I attracted a lot of customers and people wanting to be employed, safe to say my company became one of the top five support companies in Japan and this is where my story begins.

"Mr. Midoriya your next appointment is hear" said the voice of my secretary through the intercoms as I was readying for another hero to come get a custom support item.

*ding* went the elevator as it opened to reveal my next client.

"Hello Mr. Midoriya thank you for allowing me to have this appointment" said the female heroine to me.

"oh you don't need to thank me Miruko its actually an honour to have you hear. And you may call me Izuku Mr. Midoriya is my father." I replied to her as I shook her hand letting off a smile as we stood in my underground laboratory.

This would be the year I decided to become a vigilante...

END

So what you guys think do you think this will be an interesting fanfic.

and for once I think this one shall be written with a harem.

Just so you guys know when class 1-a begin school year Izuku will be 22 years old yes eight years older than everyone in 1-a.

Izuku is also blind and wear contact in preference to glasses but does have a pair for when he looses or breaks his contacts.

I'll bring in his first javelin in the next chapter.

so if you like it or if I made any mistake or questions please let me know in the comments down bellow.