Introduction

Hey as you know I am Valencia Carter and I am a big fan of Rae Sremmurd I really like Swae Lee he is too Fineee.Back to myself I am a senior at Lee-Robinson high school(made-up).I have 1 bff and thats De'Amber she like slim jimmy.I am 18 and live in Orlando Flordia planning to go to FSU!!!I am caramel-skin with long sandy brown hair.So i am getting ready to go to school there is a rumor that someone is new @ lee-robinson but 75% of the rumors isnt real sooo......

I woke up @ 6:45 cuz Dee(De'amber) bout to pick me up@ 7:00 so I did my hygenies and shower by then its was 6:50 so I hurry up and put on my a red shirt with a Jordan sign on it,grey skinny jeans,with retros,and also I put my hair in a ponytail.Then it was 7:00 and Dee was out there.
Dee:hey wassup
Me:nonin much man i am wondering who is new at this school
Dee:mann slim said that they was movin and its a pic on ig.
Me:it cant be them
Dee:how you kno it could be tru
Me:tru tru but most of da whole school lie.
Dee:yea you right (looking sad)
*When we reach to school there wqs a huge crowd trying to get in the school and there was a girl said :can you go with me???
Me:i guess they was tellin da truth now who is it??
Dee:I hope its slimmm
Me:*laughing* you need to stop
Dee:i know i am CRAZY
*but this time Dee wasnt joking cuz I saw a 2 dread-head boys that look like Rae Sremmurd but I just shrug my shoulders*

Me:aye Dee that could be slim n' swae

Dee:y u say dat??!?

Me:they both look da same and have da same dreads