㊙Disclaimer㊗

I do not own any of the character's in the Naruto series, I simply am making a fanfiction using these characters. All Naruto characters belong to Kishimoto. I repeat ALL NARUTO CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT THEY BELONG TO KISHIMOTO.

I also do not own any of the songs or videos used during this fanfiction I REPEAT, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONGS OR VIDEOS USED DURING THUS FANFICTION.

This is something I hope other people like because I really liked the Idea of it and I was so excited to do it. Also I do not know when the chapters are going to be released, I simply release them when I want to because Im really lazy.

And also, hate is not allowed on my story I will not hesitate to make sure you cant even enter my account again if I see a hate comment ESPECIALLY on Sakura since she is my favorite character.

If you think you can just go in MY comment section and post hate comments on ANY character ESPECIALLY Sakura and then say you were simply expressing your opinion then not only will I ban you but I will educate you on what expressing your opinion is, because saying a character is a "bitch" or anything disrespectful like that is NOT expressing your opinion its simply being disrespectful and quite frankly, its toxic.

And also, I have a lot of Ideas about this and some of you may want to request things but as I said I have a lot of Ideas so as soon as I run out of Ideas I will accept request but until then Im just gonna do this thing I guess.

So for the last time please enjoy, this was just a simple explanation. The first two chapters will be released tomorrow, so I Don't know why I keep saying enjoy🙃 you guys are probably like " enjoy what? You screaming about not owning Characters". So I'll leave.

🏃💨