The end

"Bang"

I hit the ground with a thud.. It hurts, it all hurts. "Harry" Louis cried from the distance. I guess he watched me get shot. I watched as gun shots and screams flew from around me. My eyes met beautiful blue ones holding an ocean of tears."Harry, harry. don't leave me Harry, I need you, I love you." Louis sobbed pulling me up into his arms. it was a surprise the small boy could carry me but I didn't think much of it. "stay with me has stay with me. he laid me on the soft grass over looking Flanders field. " louis listen to me, I'm not going to make it.. I love u. soooo much since the day you walked into our troop and I laid eyes on you I knew I loved you." I whispered to him. "no. no. no. ur gonna make it and ur gonna be fine and were gonna make it through this war Harry. please." he cried tears running fiercely down his face "no I'm not lou, but don't think about that. just remember I'm always going to be with you. " I told him as tears rolled down my face. He shook his head trying to hold back sobs .I wiped a few stray tears from his face and moved a strand of hair from his eyes. " be strong for me lou, I'll see you again someday. I love you." I sighed, I flashed him a small sad smile letting him know that it was time to leave me behind. "no!! No! I refuse to leave you harry I love u." he cried. "You're going to have to love, Don't ever forget me. I'm sorry" I whispered. I put a picture we took at the beginning of the war and put it in his pocket. "Sam will you take Tomlinson back to the tent" I chocked out. " yes sir" Sam said, tears filling his hazel eyes. " no!! No!!! No!!! Let me stay with him. Harry !!!" Louis screamed, sobs escaping from his lips as he struggled to get out of Sams grasp. he shot me one last look before he disappeared over the hill back to the tent. That was the last time I would ever see him again, last time I would ever see his blue eyes, the last time I would ever see my other half again. I turned my head back to the view of Flanders field. the sun was starting to set, I opened the locket around my neck. inside was the very first picture I ever took with Lou. I smiled at the memories. I finally set The locket down and took one last glance at the sky. "goodbye lou, I love you"