'Fiction'

A bored and annoyed girl on a normal weekend.

She was extremely bored and had nothing.. To do.. Was scrolling on the appstore to find an app called
'Mystic Messenger' of course she was curious.. She knew it was an otome game but didn't think that she'd fall in love with the story..

MC: ahh... At least this otome game would make me feel better at least..

'Mystic-Messenger'

What a cute name.. You spoke...The game introduced the M/L's and something caught your eye.

It was a guy called 'seven-zero-seven'
You seemed curious of him but saved him last since you taught he was the best.

You started going on 'routes' you started the route with a pretty boy called 'yoosung-kim' you find him attractive and your type since he games and all.

You started your first day on his route and was extremely happy!, this kept on going for 11 days.

MC: oh my god- this game is literally the best otome i have ever played.
Its so realistic..

   [phone notification : a new chatroom has opened!, 'Party']

MC: ahh, its the last day!, i better check the guests.. Um.. 1..2 and 3 and 30! Great job!, now i will press the chatroom for my pretty boy's ending!.

After the ending it left you all teary.. And dramatic.. You got addicted and decided to do the other characters on the game.

After that, it was '707's' turn. You bought hourglasses.. And played his route and find him really funny!, and you are approaching the 'deep-story' and made you shed a tear of seven's sad story!.. Of course.. Every happy ending has to end.

You were back normally on your normal life.. You didn't delete the app.. But.. Can't sleep without thinking of saeyoung-san..

To be continued for myself! :D

I love saeyoung and this is my true story about 'Reality'. It is really sad and disappointing to hear that he is..
'Fiction' but i have to accept the fact one day that he is.. It hurts me very much when someone tells me that i am crazy for liking a 'fictional character..'..

I know some won't even read this but i really made this for myself and my friends.
I really want to be an author someday but i guess its alright to be a failure sometimes. Since it helps you re do your mistakes.