Art Class

Jean was never really insecure about his body. He was good looking and muscular, so he volunteered to pose for the art class at his college.

He was confused when he got a phone call this morning about how he had to go in again, because some idiot was absent. He sighed and walked to the school building.

* * *

Marco sat in his seat, waiting for the model to arrive. He tapped his pencil, wondering if it would be a girl or a guy. He wishes it was a girl because then he wouldn't get turned on as much.

Suddenly the door opened and the model appeared, in the nude.

'Oh, shit.' Marco thought to himself. It was his crush, Jean. Marco and Jean were friends but Marco liked him as more than a friend.

"Marco?" Jean says surprised.

"Sup." Marco says blushing.

"This is awkward. Well, just hurry up and get it over with." Jean says and poses in a casual standing up position.

Marco starts to draw the naked man, nervously. He blushes when ever he looks at Jean and can't concentrate on drawing.

The freckled boy takes a deep breath and begins drawing again. That made him calm down a bit so he focus.

* * *

Jean was a bit bored and embarrassed standing all alone in a room naked with one other person.

He was fine yesterday. Why did he feel embarrassed now? Maybe it's because Jean had a HUGE crush on Marco. That MIGHT be a possibility.

Jean sighed.

"Could you hurry up?" Jean calls.

"Shut up, I'm going as fast as I can. Believe it or not, this is a bit awkward for me as well." Marco admits.

"Why don't you just take a picture? I see you staring." Jean says with a wink. Marco blushes.

"I have to. I'm supposed to be drawing you." Marco says.

"'Supposed'? What have you been doing all this time?" Jean asks jokingly.

"You know what I meant." Marco says back.

The silence returns.

* * *

After what feels like forever, Marco was finally finished.

"Done." Marco says and let's out a sigh.

"Ah! Thank you!" Jean says and goes to the other room to put his clothes on.

Marco was packing up and left his project on his teacher's desk.

Just as he was walking out he heard Jean call his name.

"Marco! Wait!" Jean runs up to the freckled man.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to get some dinner?" Jean asked.

"Like a date?"

Jean blushed and smiled.

"Yeah. Like a date."

It was Marco's turn to blush.

"Then, sure. Let's go have dinner."

The two men walked out the school building and went to have dinner together. Their relationship grew and so did their feelings for each other.

The End.

HOW U LIEK? IT WHAS VURY GOOD I KNOWZ I KNOWZ, NO AUTOGRAPHS PLZ. OK. SO IF U WANTZ MOREZ, U KNOW WHAT 2 DO. K. BYE