Part1

Sher T. tel is a fine detective of Crimson Police Department situated in 3rd street new york cubao curzon city. Following to an incident, Sher and his team was assigned to investigate a gruesome massacre that had occurred in a hospital located in the heart of the city called the M-HNL Hospital or properly known as the Mathels-Hope's Nearly Lost Hospital. The Place is known for caring for mentally ill patients, especially dealing with those patients with severe separation anxiety or "SEPANX" and the ones who cannot bear the temporary loss of their husband or wife for a moment due to some unavoidable circumstances because of the need to live for a day. It was a sudden call for Sher's team and they were beckoned to get to the hospital as soon as possible. The rain continues and as they arrived at the property, Sher was dumbfounded as he approuches the hospitals main door finding police cars scattered inside the vicinity wihtout any single person around the area. As he opened the door to the hospital, the breeze began to move from the inside out and the smell of blood and rotten flesh fills the atmosphere as the door abruptly slammed close leaving two of his comrades outside and making him alone inside the lobby.At sher's glance, he couldn't make a hint of what's going on inside until he walked along the dimmed corridor and stepped on a soft lump on the floor and by then he felt something is not right. As he opened his phones light to see piles of lifeless bodies scattered along the floor and shivers began to move down his spine. Sher's eyes were dilated and cannot beleive the sight he saw at that moment. it was morbid. "Who could've done this?" he said. As he began to regain his balance, he saw a dark figure at the end of the hallway. Confused, he closes his eyes for a second and by the moment he came to see the figure, it was gone. A cold wind began to move fiercely across and through him making him loss his composure and as he looked back, he saw a man donned in white robe, ragged and bloodied. as the man look closely with menace to Sher's eyes, he shouted "DIE!" pushing Sher with Unnerving force, he slammed on the wall and lost consciousness in an instant. "...." "ugh" he moaned.A sound of water can be heard dripping, echoing not far from him... He slowly regains his consciousness... slowly as he open his eyes. Blood drips across his arms and from a blurry distance, he can see someone holding a knife. The man walks slowly towards him, and with the sound of blades clashing together as if he was sharpening it. As the man closes his distance, Sher's vision began to clear and what he saw is someone, a man holding a butcher's knife and a face that he cannot forget. the man, he was hideous, his face, it was grotesque. Sher cannot define him as the man can closely be related to a monster. As Sher began to move slowly with his head hanging down and his feet tied to the ceiling. He heard a scream, a man's scream. The mutated man, as he closes by to Sher, Shifts his attention to the man beside him and began to unsheathe the large knife and cleaved the man beside Sher without any hesitation. The hopeless man's bloood gushed out on Sher's face and on the floor, spraying intensely across the wall inside the room as he screamed to death; the mutated man continued to cleave across the man's body until it was cleaned slice to half. Sher cannot believe what he saw at that moment, it is as if he was in a nightmare. as the mutated man began to move away, dragging the body he sliced in half. Sher began his move. He needs to escape. Cutting the rope to release him of his captivity. He slammed on the floor upon his release. And as he looked around the room, he can see more dead bodies piled like garbage, intestines and internal organs scattered on the floor. SHer needs to fight his fear. As he closes his way to a door only knowing that it was close, He needs to go deeper into the mutated man's room to find the key. More screams can be heard as he closes his way to the room. The scream of pain and agony continued until it nearly reaches Sher's sanity. before it could get to worst, Sher saw the key lying on the table filled with guts and blood. He instantly grabbed the key and to his surprise, The mutated man grabbed Sher's hand! he was there all along waiting for him! Sher intensely fights his way to freedom until the mutated man released him off of his clutches, SHer ran as fast as he can leaving the monster behind him. As he opened the doorm a sound from a revolutionizing small engine can be heard. As Sher closes by to another door, The wall behind him collapsed and he was startled to see the mutated man holding a bloody chainsaw ready to saw him out of his misery! The mutated man screamed and chases Sher to his madness.As Sher ran aggressively, The mutated man intensely waves off his bloody chainsaw behind him, screaming and taunting. SHer did not look back as his life depends on how fast his feet can get him to safety, The mu, The mutated man nearly outruns SHer and as he waves his chainsaw with excitement, Sher's feet was caught and was sliced! Wounding him badl. SHer loses balance, and falls on the floor. afraid of death himself, he tried to stand enduring the intense pain the mutated man has brought him. Sher ran limping towards the door, and found himself inside the dark room. The mutated man laguhs as he stood there watching sher agonizing, and Sher looking back at him with a better fright on his face. The mutated man began to pull a lever down and a trap door began to open beneath sher's feet! He sled down along the bloody slide, dodging rusty traps and other contraptions that would literally end his life. It was a long ride down until he reached a pool of blood. The smell rose off the palce and he felt that everything was getting hopeless. as he helped his way off the bloody pool. He saw a light at the end of the rail which he thoughtcan lead him outside the nightmarish place he was in, HE walked slowly nearly pulling his leg off leaving bloody trails, SHer is tired... he is wounded and he was losing hope. but the life left in his body pushes him to move forward... forward to the light he saw at the end of the rail. Murky smell of sewer engulfs the place as he moves toward the light. There, a ladder can be seen. Thank God!! He then rushes off and reaches area, He climbed and climbed until he reaches the light he saw reflecting from beneath the hole. On his excitement. He suddenly opened the bars barricading his way, only to find out that he was in another room. He walked slowly, limping towards the door. He leaned his left ear as he hears a relaxing music on the other side of the door. He then slowly open the door and to his surprise he saw a woman. Wearing tribal costume. to his confusion the door slammed open beside him and the mutated man with a chainsaw is back, slicing his head off him until everything is black and Sher's head rolls across the floor.