Arachnophobia and Screaming

Natalie screamed as she ran out of the bathroom, flying into the shared living room of Stark Tower.

"Big... Ass... Spider... Trying... To kill... Me..." She gasped, leaning against the wall. Tony looked up and snorted, shaking his head.

"Girls."

Natalie took off her boot and threw it at his head. He was lucky that she was a crap shot.

"How big is it?" Steve asked.

"Size of my hand, maybe bigger." Natalie explained, drawing air circle around her stretched fingers.

"Aww, c'mon I bet it's not THAT big." Tony groaned.

"Go. Go and see for yourself. I dare you."

Tony nodded and smirked. A minute later he came back in, screaming.

"That is the biggest mother fucking spider I have ever seen!"

Steve raised an eyebrow at his language. Suddenly, a distressed scream came from the bathroom.

"Jesus fucking god it's gonna kill me Jesus fuck, fuck, fuck! Shit, shit, no, no, back!"

Clint came stumbling in, mouth hanging open.

"There's a fucking killer in the bathroom!" He gasped. Tony and Natalie nodded in agreement.

"Yeah well it's not in the bathroom anymore..." Steve started. A large, black spider crawled over Clint's shoulder and began down his front. He looked down and squealed slightly, before jumping around, flapping his hands.

"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" He shrieked.

"What the hell are you... Mother frickin' huge spider!" Katie's agitated question turned into a scream when Clint turned around.

Steve rolled up his newspaper, trying to bat away the spider, but ending up accidently smacking Clint in the face.

"Its gonna eat birdboy! It's gonna eat birdboy!" Screamed Tony. The spider leapt off of Clint and onto the sofa where Tony and Natalie were jumping.

"Jesus fuck!" Natalie ran to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck and climbed up into a piggy back.

"BRUCE! Kill it! Kill it!" Screamed Katie, clutching her boyfriends arm. Bruce was as scared as she, running away from the large arachnid. Suddenly, there was a gunshot and the spider stopped moving.

"I leave for two days and you have all the fun without me."

Natasha Romanoff stood in the doorway, holding a smoking revolver. Clint ran over to her.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" He yelled, hugging her tightly.

"Aww!" Katie sighed.

"Clintasha is real!" Shouted Natalie from Steve's back.

Tony looked down at the dead slider on the floor.

"You know... We could have fun with this... Fury has arachnophobia..."

*Later that day*

"AVENGERS!"

Tony snickered around the corner.

"J, did you get that on camera?"

"Yes, sir."

"Great. Send it to everyone on the helicarrier."