𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!

WHEN PAIGE RETURNED FROM THE hideaway, the room immediately exploded with cheering, including from luke and eden who had joined luke t in his bed a few moments before

WHEN PAIGE RETURNED FROM THE hideaway, the room immediately exploded with cheering, including from luke and eden who had joined luke t in his bed a few moments before. luke m had his arm around both of them which made eden laugh about how he was closer to him than her.

finn had a proud smirk on his face when he followed closely behind as he gave everyone a thumbs up and winked around the room. paige slapped his arm lightly before hugging him once more; then accompany the girls to the dressing rooms.

as eden tried to get out of luke's grasp he shook his head and pulled her tighter, wary of how small her pyjamas were and he didn't want anyone else to see them besides him. "i'm going to have to get up at some point." she stated.

luke frowned and hugged her when she finally stopped struggling and let herself ease into his hold. he was very warm especially considering eden was freezing in the shorts and tank top so she sat there for a moment.

all of a sudden eden looked at luke t and nodded her head. the boy smirked before wrapping his arms around luke m's neck and pulling his arms away from eden's waist so she could spring free. "that was mean." his bottom lip jutted out as luke t gave him a bro hug whilst eden stuck her tongue out at him and ran off.

"you're so clingy." luke t chuckled.

"i just wanted a hug." he tried to protest but it was more of a mumble seeing as he was already missing the feeling of eden against his chest.

"clingy."

"luke is actually so obsessed with eden and he doesn't realise it," luke t smirked. "mans got a crush."

eden was always ready before the other girls. why they chose to wear a shit ton of makeup and straighten their hair just to lie around the pool the entire day was beyond her but she wasn't going to judge. the cameras did make everyone look worse than they did so she couldn't blame them- but she also couldn't care less.

her and finn were at the gym with nas and demi whilst paige got ready, practicing boxing punches with the gloves and the pads. she had done a little bit of boxing previously when she used to go to the gym as it was a lot of cardio and she felt as if it helped her relax when she was younger with all the pressure from schooling. so as she punched the gloves harshly in her flowery bikini, it was safe to say finn was very shocked.

"eden's actually so good at boxing, i really wasn't expecting that." finn pursed his lips and gave the camera a thumbs up.

"stop staring at her," luke t nudged his namesake as he watched the pair box together. "you're so obvious."

"i'm not obvious!"

"you are so." luke t laughed as luke m observed finn compliment eden on her boxing. "just go ask if you can take over for a bit." luke m shook his head promptly.

"then she'll know i was watching her." eden punched the pad one more time before they swapped over and finn began. "she's so pretty."

"you're so lovesick," luke t chuckled at his friend's dreamy state. truth be told with him and siânnise's bright future ahead he was ecstatic his best friend had found someone who made him just as happy as siânnise made luke. "have you kissed her yet?"

the brown haired boy shook his head and his friend sighed whilst rolling his eyes. "you've slept in the same bed twice now and you still haven't made your move?"

"i don't know if she's into me." luke m replied, his eyes still focused on eden. "she's not giving me any signals that she likes me let alone that i can kiss her."

"is she not giving any signals, or are you just not picking up on them?" questioned luke t before he wandered away to find siânnise, leaving luke m alone to his thoughts with many questions that couldn't be answered.

"i don't know if eden's into me or not, but i'm into her and for now that's good enough for me." the boy answered in the beach hut.

it wasn't long before mike moved on from sophie to jess, who, although she was still coupled up with luke m, had never thought about mike in a romantic way since he dumped her for leanne. but now he was coming crawling back and she wasn't sure how to feel.

"the devil moves fast but big mike moves faster." shaughna giggled.

"what do you think about that?" eden asked luke as they sat on the pool practically in front of them.

"i'm fine; i'm glad jess is getting to know other people because i've been feeling kind of guilty about leaving her in the bed alone," he sipped his water and ran a hand through his hair. "at least i don't feel bad about getting to know you now."

eden grinned. "who says we're getting to know each other?"

"i did?" he stated, it sounding more like a rhetorical question more than anything.

"i'm kidding," she giggled slightly as he stumbled over his words. "i'm glad you said it though. i wasn't sure how to tell you to be honest."

"tell me what?" his smile widened. they were both playing the same game against each other.

"i thought i made my interest in you pretty obvious but you haven't really been picking up on it lately." his rings were still in her room and she was yet to return them so she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do when she was feeling nervous about telling him how she felt. "i tried to get to know other people but i found myself gravitating towards you."

"are you sure it's not because i'm the only single islander?"

"if i was going for the single islanders every single one of my eggs would be in nas' basket i'll have you know," he let out a small laugh and nodded in agreement. "even if you weren't single i'd still have liked to get to know you. it was just very convenient that you and jess called it off."

luke smiled and his eyes brightened when he looked at her face. her blue eyes might've been twinged with happiness but he could also sense a bit of tension on her face, which made his smile wider. "i'm very happy you feel that way. it's been amazing getting to know you and i'm glad you've been enjoying it as much as i have."

they both couldn't contain their flushed cheeks and wide beams as eden hid her face in his chest to hide that she was blushing and he did the same in her hair. they were happy, for now, and that was all that mattered.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

desperate times call for desperate measures !

"i'm not telling you to throw away what you have with them but we really want to stay."

decisions are made !

"i think i know what i'm going to do."

and a recoupling means one girl is going home !

"so the girl i want to couple up with is..."

a/n: would you guys want any smut in this? i'm okay to write it and i want them to go into the hideaway at some point :)