Chapter 1

Joshua's POV

I was sitting with my friends in gym and I saw Lucas talking with the coach.

"He's such a suck up." My friend Melissa says while rolling her eyes.  

I chuckle in agreement. "Yeah." I say and start to think. "Do you guys think we could hire someone to I don't know..."

"Get rid of the bart?" My friend asked drawing a line over his neck to signal kill.

"Yes and no. To get rid of but, not in that way." I say glaring at him. "Were not killing or hiring anyone to kill him."

"Look it up in the blackmarket. I bet you can find an app for it somewhere." My friend Lacy chimes in. I pull my phone out and go onto the black market.

I type in kidnapping. I scroll threw a bunch of stuff and till I find something that read "The Kidnapping app." I read it description.

Want a annoying pest to disappear? What to see the annoying pest suffer? You came to the right spot. Fill the info out on your target and what you would like done and hit submit and wait about a week or 2. Cost can be up to $5,000,000 depending on age, strength, and what you would like done.

Good thing my parent's are rich and I have $50,000,000 in my bank.  I click it. I start to fill out the info.

Full name of the victim: Lucas Samual Martin

Age of the victim: 16

Date if birth of the victim: 10/08 (it's 9/27 at the time of the story).

Address of the victim: 3501 Hiican road Salken City New York, 10079.

School/work address of the victim: 4843 Hailsburry Street Salken City New York, 10079.

What would you like? (It's bolded what he picked):

Kill
Rape
Torture
Gangbang
In slave

I submit it now we just wait.