~♡~

⬆︎Jeno
⬇︎Renjun

lingerie, mirror sex, spanking, orgasm denial, daddy kink, overstimulation, multiple orgasms, size kink (kind of?), (implied) flexibility kink, cockwarming

it wasn't everyday that renjun is so 'in the mood', but today made an exception. the chinese felt lonely ever since his blonde headed boyfriend left him for work with only a kiss on the crown of his head, that too when the brunette was in a half-sleepy daze. when he fully arose after 10 minutes, jeno had left already, leaving him lonely and needy, not to mention he had to get ready for his morning classes. he was frustrated the whole day and came home hoping to find his boyfriend, but to no avail. renjun felt the need to relieve himself. it's been a while since he and jeno did anything spicy in the bedroom, so why not go all out this once?

renjun walked over to his closet and took out a moderately sized cream coloured bag, and looked at it with excitement buzzing through his veins. last week he and donghyuck went out shopping and the latter being a wild one, walked into a store to purchase a pair of fishnet stockings, so Renjun thought 'why don't i get something new as well?'  and well, let's just say renjun found something both he and jeno would love.

renjun took out a pair of thigh-high stockings. it was white in colour, and had thin straps to hold it up to the lace garter belt and panties he got with it. his eyes glistened, and he swiftly pulled jeno's hoodie off himself. it was something renjun did pretty often, steal jeno's clothes that is. the smaller knew the effect it had on jeno. and shimmied himself out of his pyjama shorts to put on the panties. he walked over to the full-body mirror in front of their bed to look at himself and grinned. the white lace accentuated his porcelain skin more than ever and he gave a little twirl checking behind as well. 'i look pretty good if i do say so myself' he thought. he walked over to the stockings on the bed and put them on along with the garter belt to finish off the look. "hmm, where is that white shirt..." renjun hummed to himself as he searched for jeno's white shirt, finding it on jeno's pile of random clothes he didn't wear but kept out of the closet. it was oversized enough to reach the boy's knees, and it slightly slid off his shoulder, revealing his collarbone. "that should complete the look." he smiled satisfied at his effort and looked at himself in the mirror once again. he pulled up his (read: jeno's) shirt to see the garter belt and panties. renjun's little cocklet was prominent against the fabric of the white panties and the chinese couldn't help but imagine jeno running his fingers over it, lightly pressing onto his tip, teasing mercilessly. renjun let out a low whine at the thought and felt more desperate for his blonde boyfriend's touch. he moved onto the bed and lied down on the mattress and slowly started teasing and pinching his nipples through the thin cotton of the shirt, loving the touch of fabric against his sensitive buds. renjun let out a moan at his cock twitching against his panties, the friction being pleasurable to the point where he started dripping precum.

all while renjun was enjoying his short time to himself, jeno opened the door to his and the chinese male's apartment with his spare keys and opened his shoes. walking in and hanging his coat on the rack, he found his brunette boyfriend nowhere to be seen. the house was completely silent, if it weren't for the soft sounds coming from both their bedroom. jeno could make out the faint voice of his boyfriend, but his eyebrows raised in curiousity as he heard renjun's moans. he leaned against the doorframe and peaked in through the gap between the door, only to find the smaller on their bed, with jeno's white shirt on, panties and stockings on.