OS

This is my first story. I dont know how it came out. Ignore grammatical or spelling mistakes. Enjoy..

It was nearly 3 am. After making love for hours, khushi was lying keeping her head on arnavs chest. He was caressing her back. Khushi still had a shy smile on her face.

Arnav: khushi are you ok?

Khushi: hmmm.

She chuckled as it was the nth time he was asking this.

Arnav: you know, di once told me that there will be one person without whom i will not be able to breathe. I used to think that she has finally lost it.

Khushi: so you found her?

She teased . "Nah still waitng for her", he replied and smirked. " hawwww so rude," saying this she slaps him lightly on his chest.

Khushi: " Waise Arnavji you told me na you wanted to do all the arrangement on the terrace but you Couldn't because of cloud."

Arnav:"hmmm"

Khushi:" waise acha hi hua that u brought this projector and arranged these inside the room. If you had arranged this outside Then i wouldnt be able to talk to them for days"

Arnav: "about whom are you talking?"

Khushi: "My mamma papa and your mamma."

Arnav started laughing hearing this. Both shared a good laughter.

Khushi: " I am feeling that everything is falling back in its place. Di is also getting better with the help of shyamji. Shyamji is also trying to be a better person I think. Dadiji is also starting to accept me. Babuji is also getting better. Doctor said that very soon he will be able to walk and talk like before."

Khushi: " You know today I am so happy that I am scared of losing all these, losing you", her voice cracked at the end.

Arnav looked down at her. Hey why are you getting sad"

Khushi: " Apko pata hai, whenever I start getting happy something or other happens that snatches the reason of my happiness. I was so happy that night. I was returning back home with my parents from the hospital. I was so happy as I got to know that i was going to have a chota bhai or choti behen. I was blabbering something and my parents were smiling. Suddenly their expression changed. The car's break had failed and before i knew anything the car banged with a truck and...... ", while saying this she was shivering while Arnav gave her a silent support and let her continue.

He knows that khushi being khushi will never let anyone see her pain. So he was just silent and let her say lest she may always suppress this within her.

" When my result of class 12 boards came out I came to know that I had topped in my college. I always wanted to study further. But when I came home I got to know babuji got a heart attack. We needed lots of money for his treatment. Even after his treatment he was not recovered fully. So I thought to handle the shop with babuji as doctors told not to give him much stress. Then after somedays jiji got an alliance. Seeing his own health condition babuji decided to get her married as soon as possible. The family too seemed to be nice. But on the marriage day they started to demand more money. I thought to talk with jijis would be husband abhishek ji about this matter and mistakenly ruined your fashion show. jijis marriage also broke because of my fault. Though i feel happy when I see jiji is happy with akashji and i know jiji Doesn't deserve that abhishek, still I feel guilty. "

"Even on the day of jijis marriage with akashji I thought you called me on the terrace to propose me. But to my bad luck it was the snake and because of him all these fiasco happened." khushi was sobbing hard. He didnt know how to stop her neither he wanted to as sometimes its good to cry as you will feel light. He just carresed her back, kissing her forehead at times.

After 10-15 minutes khushi composed herself and gestured him that she was fine. Then she realized it was nearly 5 and she was not in the house.

Khushi: "hey devi maiyaa. 5 baj gaye hai. Agar buaji ko pata chal gaya hum ghar nahi hai wo to hume kaccha kha jayengi. ( hey dm. Its almost 5. If buaji comes to know I am not at home she will eat me alive) ", saying this she started biting her nails, while getting up and she was back to her usual self.

Arnav saw this and smiled. " Its ok. You get up and get dressed. I will drop you in your house and go to rm. " Saying this he got up while khushi turned her face on the other side as he was not wearing anything.

"You are still shy after what we shared yesterday. Where is the tigress who was seducing me with her weird dance steps", he said while getting dressed.

Khushis eyes and mouth turned into 3 o's. She was about to say something but arnav exited as he knew khushi wont get up till he was there. Khushi got up and got dressed. She heard a knock and turned back to see arnav with juice and bread in his hand.

Arnav:" Eat this fast."

Khushi took them, then first fed arnav a bite and then she ate.After finishing their food, they both came out from his farmhouse holding hands. Both sat in the car while arnav drove to gupta house. Reaching there, khushi was about to get down bt arnav hold her hand and pulled her closer. Their eyes met. Arnav moved closer to her lips while khushi closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt his lips on her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at his eyes where she could see only love for herself.

Arnav: "Go and take some rest. You were awake for the whole night. "

Khushi:" Aap bhi." saying this she got out of the car. She was about to go but she remembered something and knocked the window. He pulled down the window "what?"

"Kam se kam Aj ke din humse intezaar mat karwaiye ga. ( atleast dont make me weight today)"

"I wont."

"Pinky promise?"

Arnav laughed and said " Haa baba pinky promise."

"Bye"

Khushi went away from there and entered the house using the backdoor.

Today was indeed a big day for him, for them. Khushi had shared her heart with him before. But today she shared her soul, her deepest pain, her fear with him. Today he got to know another version of khushi which was broken yet always had a smile on her face. He will try to remove her every fear he promised himself. But now he really needs a good night sorry a good morning sleep. He chuckled to himself and drove to rm.

I myself don't know what i have written. Please do comment. All types of review is welcomed.