𝐭𝐞𝐧!

THERE WERE THREE GIRLS LEFT but only luke m was left to pick

THERE WERE THREE GIRLS LEFT but only luke m was left to pick. eden, jess and leanne all knew that one of them would be going home that night and leaving all of their newfound friends and they all wished it wasn't them.

after mike picked sophie everybody was in such a shock that they all mumbled between their couples until luke was finally told it was his turn. it seemed like a painfully long time to wait but they knew it was so it would be even more dramatic for the viewers at home.

he cleared his throat and arose from his seat next to luke t on the couch and looked among all the other couples before turning back to the three anxious islanders. he caught eden's eye slightly and grinned at her but it quickly dropped once he saw her gesture to jess and leanne. she wanted him to pick them. she wanted them to be saved and not her. she was willing to let them remain even if it meant she left that night.

her being selfless just made his decision all the more perfect and he opened his mouth, ready to speak.

"i want to couple up with this girl because she has made my time in the villa so far the best it possibly can be," he began. he could barely contain the smile on his face as he spoke and neither could the other islanders. "she is the most beautiful person i've ever seen in my entire life, and in addition she's so funny and intelligent and she caught my eye the second she entered."

eden felt herself grow red instantly. jess and leanne were both already in the villa when he arrived, so she knew he was talking about her.

"although i never should've told her i like red, she's an amazing listener and i can't keep the smile off my face whenever she's around. i'm sure luke t can vouch that i can never stop watching her when she's doing something simple like walking, or boxing in the gym."

finn let out a small chuckle and high fived luke. eden practically had a tear in her eye as he spoke; she never realised how much she meant to him and now he was expressing his emotions for her it was very overwhelming.

"she may take up all of the covers in bed and i might be a clingy shit whenever she's around but i can't control it. i'm so excited to see where things are going to, and so the girl i'd like to couple up with is,"

he stopped for a moment to glance at eden, who was beaming at him, despite trying to control it. "eden."

the islanders clapped instantly and loudly, as eden hugged jess and leanne before walking forward to luke and wrapping her arms firmly around his waist as he did the same around her neck. they stood there for a few seconds enjoying one another's embrace before sitting down with their hands entwined tightly.

"thank you," she whispered into his ear and stroked the palm of his hand with her thumb. "you practically had me crying you dipshit."

"i was tearing up whilst i was saying it to be honest." he replied whilst laughing quietly.

"did you prepare it?"

shaking his head, luke glanced at finn who was nodding his head approvingly. "finn and i agreed we wanted ours to be from the heart so we didn't plan it. was it okay?"

"it was more than okay. thank you for keeping me in when your best friend might be going home." before luke could reply, paige received a text.

"oh fuck," she muttered, looking up to jess and leanne who were stood there with wide eyes. neither of them knew who was going home or how it was going to be decided but neither of them wanted to leave. "jess and leanne, the public have been voting for who they want to remain in the villa. the girl with the least votes will leave immediately."

the islanders promptly looked at their partners not only in shock but in gratitude too. that could've been one of them sent home and they couldn't imagine leaving that night.

for eden, having luke beside her meant so much that she couldn't picture being sat there with anybody else. she just didn't know what she would do if she was the reason that jess left; luke would be so devastated.

then, callum's phone dinged. "the girl that will be dumped from the island tonight is,"

then mike's phone was next. "leanne."

it was bittersweet that mike got to read out that the girl who rejected him was leaving the villa. it took a moment before sophie finally leapt up and hugged leanne. no one wanted her to leave but she hadn't made much of an effort with any of the other islanders since she broke it off with mike so her presence wasn't particularly felt.

the other contestants hesitantly got up and hugged leanne, some still angry at mike for not choosing her when it was sophie's time to go, but others promising to remain friends with her when they got out.

she packed up her things, still gobsmacked. "i can't believe he's just done that."

"you did kind of dump him." shaughna whispered to eden quietly so only she could hear, causing her to laugh.

mike pulled jess for a chat and essentially told her that he would've coupled up with her if it wasn't for him wanting to save sophie. jess found him untrustworthy so she claimed she wasn't going to pursue it with him.

along with that, shaughna spoke to sophie and told her that she shouldn't have put so much pressure on nas to pick her in the recoupling and how she would've felt worse if demi left rather than her. that made sophie incredibly upset, considering how much she'd been through with connor and then now shaughna falling out with her.

as leanne was dumped and all of the couples were now willing to share a bed, they closed the other bedroom and gave eden and luke their own bed in the main bedroom. "we're not outcasts anymore!" she cheered loudly as she sat up in bed, luke lying next to her with a muscular arm around her waist. the islanders chuckled and all got into bed themselves just before the lights turned off.

siânnise and luke t were in the bed next to eden and luke, along with demi and nas on the other side. nas gave eden a little wave as they went to bed and she returned the favour. "thank you for picking demi." she mouthed to her best friend. "i'm so proud of you."

"i'm proud of you too," nas responded with a cheeky grin on his face. "now sleep." he turned around to face demi and put his arm around her whilst she slept.

eden did the same and lay her head on the pillow, luke's hand on the skin between her top and shorts on her hip. "thank you," she whispered. he didn't reply so she assumed he was asleep. he wasn't, however, but he fell asleep quickly with a large grin on his face once he realised she had drifted off too.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

the flirting game grows even more !

"like a sexy side dish."

broken relationships are finally fixed !

"you're one of my best friends in here and i hate us arguing."

and one girl begins to question true loyalty !

"it's just worrying me."