𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!

WHEN EDEN WOKE UP ALL she could hear was someone's light sobbing from the girls dressing room

WHEN EDEN WOKE UP ALL she could hear was someone's light sobbing from the girls dressing room. luke was still fast asleep beside her and she caressed his cheek lightly before climbing out of bed carefully and heading to the changing rooms.

inside, sophie was sat at one of the makeup tables with tears dripping down her face. her head snapped up at the sound of the door opening and closing and she hurriedly wipes her eyes with her hands and shot eden a weak smile. "hey."

"are you okay? why are you crying?" she asked, sitting down next to her and hugging her.

"it's nothing," sophie tried to brush it off but the look eden gave her indicated that she wouldn't let it go. "shaughna told me yesterday that she would've felt worse if demi went rather than me. and she's supposed to be my friend so i don't understand how she could say that." she explained, her eyes filling with tears again.

eden frowned whilst sophie cried into her shoulder. "i don't think shaughna meant it maliciously. i think she was just trying to get her point across that if callum had left then she wouldn't be trying to stay." she tried to explain. it didn't seem as if sophie was understanding what she was saying, however, as her eyes filled with confusion and she titled her head.

"what do you mean?"

"you like connor, right?" sophie nodded. "if you liked connor as much as you said you did, then you wouldn't have been begging other people to stay." her gaze averted and she looked down whilst eden spoke. "and also, you shouldn't have pressured nas to pick you. he has something really good with demi and i know you wouldn't want to sabotage that purposefully but he's never liked anyone like this before. you can't do that to him."

sophie's eyes filled with tears and she finally understood. "i just want to stay. but i miss connor so much." she cried.

"look, you're still here. make up with shaughna and then spend the time you've been given by mike getting to know people," rubbing sophie's back as she sobbed, eden continued. "you have this opportunity, just don't take advantage of it. and when you get out you can see connor. there's no point spending time arguing."

sophie bowed her head and hugged eden once more before beginning to put her makeup on once she'd thanked her. the blonde stayed and watched her for a moment until she could hear the faint shuffling of people waking up in the next room.

luke woke up to an empty, cold bed beside him when the lights flickered on. he frowned. his eyes searched for eden among the other beds but there was no sight of her.

she entered the bedroom quietly from the dressing room a few minutes later and joined luke on the bed again. "hey."

instinctively, he enclosed her small body in his and massaged her bare arm with his thumb. "where were you?"

"sophie was upset so i was just comforting her. she fell out with shaughna." eden explained quietly, not wanting to spread their private business around the villa. "how did you sleep?"

"well, i'm now coupled up with a gorgeous, lovely, funny girl who makes me smile so i slept very well thank you." luke said as a wide grin slipped onto his dozy face.

eden gasped and placed a hand on his chest. "you're coupled up with another girl?" luke only chuckled in response and sat up so he could embrace her fully. "you're being extra touchy today." she remarked.

"i'm just happy to be in a couple with you." he mumbled into the skin of her shoulder.

"were you ever going to pick someone else?"

"never," he boldly stated. "you turned my head completely."

"from who?" laughed eden, commenting on the fact he wasn't with anyone when she joined.

"touché." he admitted. they stayed hugging until all of the other couples had left to go and get changed before finally pulling apart and heading their separate ways.

thankfully shaughna and sophie resolved their problems after a little bit of encouragement from eden, but they solved it nonetheless.

siânnise and eden were sat with both girls who were no longer hostile with each other and sophie was in a much better mood than before. however, it wasn't a secret that she was still upset from losing connor and then leanne leaving last night.

"do you miss him?" siânnise asked her and she nodded her head without hesitation.

"like crazy," replied sophie. her tone was wavy, like she was trying not to cry. "he was my best friend in here and we might've fallen out a lot but i still have feelings for him."

"i feel so bad for soph. the boy she was with has just been dumped and now her best friend too? it's so shit." shaughna said whilst frowning.

"you looked so happy together when i arrived. i knew there wasn't even a point in trying with him." eden reassured her. "when your time to leave comes, he'll be waiting for you."

"you think so?" sophie asked as she beamed at the thought of seeing him again. eden nodded and hugged the distraught girl, shaughna and siânnise joining in shortly after.

"look at eden," luke m sighed once he'd gotten his breakfast and sat down next to luke t. "she's so fit."

"i can't deny that," luke t laughed, almost getting pushed off the chair by his best friend at his remark. "i'm joking. she's all yours, believe me."

luke m noticed mike pulling jess for a chat and frowned. "i'm not sure how i feel about that."

"why?" his best friend asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

luke sighed. "he's only just been dumped by leanne and now he's onto jess. she's my best friend, i don't want her to get hurt because he's messed up." the boy in front of him nodded before looking back over to siânnise and instantly smiling, whilst luke m watched jess and mike for a bit with a frown on his face.

eden followed the line of his gaze and saw him looking over to where they were stood talking. previously, he had told her he and jess called it off because they didn't click. if that was true then why would he be upset about jess talking to mike? she brushed it off but made a reminder to talk to him about it later. there hadn't been any red flags so far, and she could only hope she was overthinking and what he said to her was true.

"it's just kind of worrying me a bit," eden shrugged into the camera but her eyes were wide with fear. "i like him but i think he likes jess. maybe i just need to be more upfront about it."

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

the islanders assume the position !

"what the fuck is the candle?"

first kisses are on the horizon !

"you've got a funny way of showing it."

and one boy does the unexpected !

"well that was reassuring!"