PROLOGUE

Rose is a girl who had a bright future ahead but after the death of her parents in a groomsmen murder inside their home she was was given to an orfeneshed in New York, city. In that time period she met other children including a boy around her age called Ivan Ortiz. She took therapy for her knowledge of the ending of her parents but was distant to suffer. She and Ivan went through a lot of things together that dramatically change her life in the future.

There is a virus that has infected many starting year of 2124, in Paris, France, getting its name Virus X24. When infected the body reacts by coughing and sneezing but slowly the symptoms get stronger and can lead to death. The host might experience a lot of internal bleeding due to white cells fighting  themselves creating a burning sensation inside the body. This can be shown as the infected caughts blood out. In the end the body weakens and dies from bleeding too much. Failor in the respiratory system can also be the cause. There is no vaccine or cure for the infected.

But even though this itself is desbestating the government created a killer weapon by combining Virus X24, and a man made drug called Setlip, originally used for weight loss.  The combination of these two lead to a slow painful death that was only meant for people of deadly crimes. The name of this creation is OsirisX, meaning god of death of visus X24. This deadly mix shows all the symptoms of Virus X24, but makes the process much slower and painful but were given this drug it can not be transmitted unlike visus X24.

DESCRIPTIONS
OF CHARACTERS OF THE STORY

Rose Marcil:

She is a woman with the age of 24. She is a smart , wise and beautiful woman with many talents. She has long wavy hair, with rose beige skin color, full bush lips, heart shape face structure, almond shape brown eyes, dark and defined eyebrows, long straight lashes, button nose and a doll look face. She is a mix between hispanic, italian and asian descent but was born in America.

Victor Kim:

He's a man with a high status considering he's only 27. He is a businessman and very successful. He comes from a very prestigious familie and is well raised. Victor is a very intelligent man and hard working. He is tall, has a sharp jawline, and very dark brown hair appears black most of the time. He is pale and has a somewhat muscular body. He is the older brother of Vincent Kim.

Vincent Kim:

Vincent is a man with blue eyes a soft shaped face, strawberry blush skin, full pink lips, straight full eyebrows, long curly eyelashes and copper light brown wavy hair. He is tall and slim and he's 25. He is the younger brother of Victor kim and he works as a musoc producer.

Joanna White: A female from german descent. She has fair white skin blone silver hair, blue ice eyes, and sharp face structure. She is "best friends" with Rose. She's 26 and tall slim. She has long skinny fingers and long legs that she's famous for since she's a model.

Ivan Ortiz:

He is a latino male born in New York city but his family comes from Dominican Republic. He is 25 and has been good friends since childhood with Rose. He is very talented in singing and playing music. He owns a restaurant where he sings here and there. He has a bright beautiful smile with dimples, has dark brown eyes and hair and a long soft face. He has milk chocolate brown honey almond skin, very curly eyelashes, and plump full lips. He is normal height and slim can dance like a star.

 He is normal height and slim can dance like a star