𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞!

"HOW COME YOU'RE ALWAYS WEARING red?" sophie asked eden once she'd put on her two piece

"it's luke's favourite colour," she mumbled, trying to keep the smile off her face. "i think he might be into jess so i'm trying to show him what he'd miss." she added, but quieter this time as jess was getting changed nearby. after grabbing a deep red lipstick she walked into the bathroom and began to apply it.

"how's things going with eden?" nas asked luke m, his top half still bare as he searched through his wardrobe to find something he wanted to wear. eventually he pulled out a brown jacket and a plain top, along with his usual black jeans.

"good, i think. we haven't properly spoken today because she was with sophie after what happened but i think we're going good." he replied whilst pulling a grey jumper over his head.

"still no kiss?" questioned mike cheekily as he winked exaggeratedly at him. "nas is gonna get one before you at this rate."

"we don't want to rush into anything. we're making sure that we know enough about each other before making any rash decis-" his voice cut off instantly as eden walked through the boys dressing room to get to the garden with sophie. there was a small whistle escaping nas and finn's mouth followed by a short laughter once they saw luke's flabbergasted expression.

"when eden walked through our room i know she did it on purpose. she's a tease, i'll give her that." luke admitted.

"you alright there lukey boy?" callum said teasingly, receiving a small slap on the forehead. "you're so whipped."

later that night the producers told the islanders that they would be playing another game. jess was hosting, as she was the only single girl, and it was a challenge to see who knew the most sex positions. the aim of the game was to get into said sex position as quick as possible and the couple that did it the fastest would get the point. the couple with the most points ultimately would win.

the first sex position was the mermaid, and luke instantly picked eden up and laid her on the floor whilst opening her legs. luke t and siânnise however shook their heads and announced that no one got it right, then demonstrated.

secondly was the turtle, and nas and demi won that one as he placed her on the floor and got on top of her promptly. "it's always the innocent ones." eden tutted and stuck her tongue out at nas whilst he cheered.

callum won the butter churner, of course, as none of the other couples knew what it was. then rebecca and wallace won the wheelbarrow before eden and luke m finally started to become real contenders in the game.

as dumb as the upstanding citizen sex position was, eden and luke sprung into position, gaining the point for their team that round. they then did a few normal positions, such as missionary and doggy, which of course luke won.