𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

"DID ANYBODY TRY OUT ANY of the sex positions from last night?" luke t called out

"DID ANYBODY TRY OUT ANY of the sex positions from last night?" luke t called out. the lights had just come on in the bedroom but luke m and eden were still knocked out. they were both very deep sleepers and not even broad daylight and the shifting of others could wake them.

the only seemingly working way of doing it was jumping on the bed until they finally arose, which was exactly what demi did. her and eden had been getting very close lately, as they both were with nas a lot, and each considered the other as one of their closest friends.

eventually eden woke up after demi and nas piled on the bed, rubbing her eyes sleepily. she looked beside her and internally awed at the sight of the boy clasping onto her waist desperately. his bed hair just made him all the more cuter and she reached a hand out to play with it until he let out a small yawn and opened his eyes.

"hey." he spoke quietly and was still clearly half asleep. she continued to run her hands through his hair, massaging his scalp with her nails and he let out small groans of appreciation. "i like waking up to this."

"me or someone playing with your hair?" asked eden. he hummed and leant his head further back against the pillow.

"both." after continuing to toy with his dyed hair she planted one of her hands on his shoulder and stroked the bare skin softly. luke only slept in boxers, but she definitely wasn't complaining. "i need to start going to the gym again."

she shook her head adamantly, still stroking his shoulder. "your body is amazing."

"yours is more. definitely a dancer." he grinned cheekily and she swatted him lightly on the shoulder before kissing the top of his head lightly. "no, but seriously, i need to start working out. i can't have you leaving me for any bodybuilder can i?"

"why would i need a bodybuilder when i've got my very own heating engineer?" she asked. he shrugged and tilted his head, wondering if she was mocking him or trying to flirt. slowly she leaned in and whispered in his ear. "i heard engineers are very good with their hands."

his cheeks flushed and she laughed slightly at the sight of his red face. bringing him in for a small peck, she positioned one hand on his cheek before pulling away. "morning breath." she said as she raised an eyebrow. without hesitation he got out of their bed and picked her up swiftly and brought her to the bathroom so they could both brush their teeth.

most of the boys disappeared very briskly and left the girls in the bedroom and the dressing room. the girls did wonder where they went but they were more intent on finding out how everyone's night was, so they didn't stress too much. around half an hour later, wallace came into the large bedroom and set down a plate of avocado on toast down beside rebecca.

"i've made you breakfast; hopefully you like avocado." rebecca winced and didn't appear thankful in the slightest as she revealed to the girls that she didn't like avocado on toast and refused to eat it. it was offered to the other girls by her, but eden was mostly shocked at how rudely she had handled the situation. the poor boy was only trying to be nice.

mike came in dressed as a waiter and proceeded to ask demi to join nas outside as he too had made her breakfast, and it wasn't long before siânnise and paige were told the same thing. however luke m decided to try a different approach, and brought the plates of food over to the day bed and then called her himself.

"eden?" he called out whilst he searched for her.

"in here." she replied promptly. the remaining females whispered between themselves as luke came in and kissed eden for a short while before asking if she could follow him.

she said yes, of course, and he guided her towards where he had laid out the breakfasts near the pool and they both sat down. "i've still not made you that breakfast in return for you doing it on the first day." eden remembered as she grabbed a piece of fruit.

"oh god i remember that day," he laughed. "it was only last week but i barely knew you. it's crazy to think about everything that's happened since." they both nodded and shared a content look. "i was so into you then."

"really?" questioned eden. nodding his head, luke buried his head in his hands as he remembered her entrance. "i did have my eye on you, but not just because you were single."

"did you fancy anyone else?"

"i think callum, maybe. but he seemed like a bit of a dick," she explained. "what about you?"

a sigh left his mouth as he tried to recall back to the dates he went on originally. eden had been in lockdown since the show started and so she didn't know anything that happened before she arrived. it might've only been a week since he arrived but doing nothing for the entire day makes the days seem long and tiring. he could've sworn it'd been a least a month.

"the public voted for me to go on a date with jess," he began. "and then i chose paige and sophie to go on a date with me. paige said she was going to pick me for the recoupling but she felt as if her and finn got on better." eden gasped as he illustrated.

"paige? i would've never expected that. jess i kinda saw it, but i can't see paige with someone other than finn." luke laughed as he remembered how their date went. it seemed so strange to think that the scottish girl was genuinely considering leaving the boy she was so taken with for him. especially because now him and eden were so good together.

"do you miss your family?" he asked suddenly. post haste she bowed her head yes. "i miss my mum." a lour slipped onto his face and his eyes filled with compassion.

"i miss mine too," she admitted. her hand reached for his and she gave it a soft squeeze, admiring his face. he truly was a work of art and she felt as if she couldn't stop looking at him. "but i know they're supporting us on the outside. and we'll see them soon; it's only a few weeks." she reassured him.

luke nodded but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. being homesick wasn't something he experienced particularly often; whenever he missed his parents he could simply go and visit them. he had never been without them for longer than a week so the villa was stressing him out immensely.

"it'll be okay. i'm here for you." she reassured him and he gave her a weak smile before resting his head on hers.

"i know. i'm here for you too."

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

the islanders play another game !

"i've got a text!"

one couple calls it quits !

"it's just not working."

and the islanders have a very tough decision to make !

"tonight each couple must vote for the two couples who they think are the least compatible."