𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

THE NEXT TEXT THAT WAS sent was to shaughna, who groaned in fear that it would be something no one wanted to hear before letting the rest of the villa know

THE NEXT TEXT THAT WAS sent was to shaughna, who groaned in fear that it would be something no one wanted to hear before letting the rest of the villa know. "i've got a text!"

the islanders began to walk over to where she was sat at the beanbags interestedly. "islanders, it's time to sort the weiners from the losers in today's couples challenge oktobersesh! #pitcherperfect #sillysausages." she read out and everybody lauded as they rushed off to get ready. 

the girls' outfits consisted of a short dress with a white top and a black bodice, a red skirt and thigh high socks. the boys were wearing significantly less- a pair of brown corduroy shorts and a cowboy hat and a bare upper body. it was definitely strange to say the least.

the first challenge was for the boys to throw beer into the girl's cups; the first couple to fill up their cups would be the winner. none of the couples really had a tactic with their throwing and retrieving, it was mainly just tossing it as far as possible and avoiding getting it all over your face.

"i feel like you were more invested in making sure i was covered in beer rather than winning the challenge." eden frowned to luke m and crossed her arms childishly.

"i wanted to win! i just wanted to dump beer on you more."

most of the girls were soaked completely by the end of the challenge, especially siânnise as luke t's main aim was, similarly to his friend, getting as much liquid on her as possible.

paige and finn won that challenge after a long and painful ten minutes, and so they moved onto the second one.

secondly was pretzel tossing. eden and luke had a fairly good tactic for that one, being she threw it and he would thrust his hips up in hope that the pretzel would land on the pole that was attached to the crotch on his pants. it worked and they got a few on, ultimately winning the challenge before moving on to the third and final one.

the last challenge consisted of the remaining four couples: paige and finn, siânnise and luke t, eden and luke m and demi and nas. a sausage would be placed in the mouth of both people in the couple and they would have to roll their way to the end with the meat in their mouths the entire time.

"i think you just enjoyed seeing me with a sausage in my mouth to be honest." eden rolled her eyes as luke grinned cheekily.

"i wasn't complaining." he held his hands up.

just milliseconds before paige and finn could drop the sausage onto the plate, luke m took the sausage out of eden's mouth with his teeth and spat it onto the plate before pulling eden onto his lap and cheering in victory.

they quickly scurried to the front and managed to drop several more sausages on the plate before the buzzer went off. the sausages were counted up, and when jess revealed that eden and luke m won he picked her up and spun her around victoriously whilst the other couples clapped.