1.

General pov:

Finn was walking home after a long day of school. His clothes were almost soaking wet because it was raining. The sky was just filled with grey clouds, it was a bad day anyway. Finn tried to look for his AirPods case but he gave up because of his bruised arm. He winced from the pain and closed his backpack immediately. Although it still hurt to close it.

Finn finally arrives at his destination, home, people would say. Finn would call it heaven since he really loves his family and they really support him. Finn loves watching Harry Potter with her older brother Nick. He also loved making extra gigantic waffles with his dad Eric. Finn has never felt happier about his own family. The thought of already being at home made him smile.

"Hey dipshit", Nick shouted. "Language!", Eric said. Finn let out a little laugh and ran upstairs. He didn't care about the fact that he probably wet the floor because of his clothes. He was happy that he finally made it home.

Finn felt the sudden urge to grab his phone, so he did. He opened the most overrated social media ever, Instagram, and started looking at other people's Instagram stories.

They were all the usual, people trying out new filters, some people exposing their loved ones, and some people crying and saying "don't hit me up". Finn thought that it was just annoying that other people go and cry on social media for views. He got so annoyed that he started swiping the story's so fast until he found one Instagram. the story was somehow different.

Finn's pov

I swiped back quickly to see the earlier Instagram story. There was a girl, ginger, holding a cute puppy and making a funny face. She looked very pretty. Pretty? Oh, shit Finn! Get a hold of yourself! I just saw her like a second ago! But although I can't deny it, I would simp.

My fingers were hesitating to touch the 'direct message' option. It's like they were sweating. But despite being hesitant, I still pressed it. But then I realized that I didn't know what to do next. Maybe if I just start a random conversation? Would it be weird? I started typing something so fast and sent it to her.

@finnwolfie: mac n cheese

I facepalmed myself because of how stupid it sounded. I couldn't believe that I'm actually approaching someone like this. She must've thought that I'm stupid. There was no response. I just left my message there and left.

I closed the social media app and wanted to slap myself. 'Your truly stupid' i thought. What a fucking pussy I am. "Finn come downstairs, dad needs your help with making the salad!", I heard Nick shout from downstairs. "Why the fuck does he need help with making a damn salad?!", I responded. I rolled my eyes, probably hoping that I could find my brain in there somewhere. "Just come down you dipshit!", Nick said and I leg out a sigh.

I rushed downstairs like Usain Bolt running in a race, and then ran to the kitchen. Dad was frying some chicken and Nick was almost getting fried too. His face was so close to the frying pan that he could've gotten a free tan. "Damn Nick, greedy much?", I said and Nick rolled his eyes. "Finn could you please make the salad?", dad asked. "Yes sir", I said, and like told I started making the salad.

Tomatoes, eggs, feta cheese, lettuce, and some cucumbers. And that was pretty much it. I cut them and mixed them up into the salad. But then I felt something buzzing in my left ass cheek. It was my phone. "Oooh, who is it? Maybe a fine girly? Who knows?", Nick said and dad even smirked a little. "Shut up you dicks" "Language", dad said in a little bothered tone.

I opened my phone which took me straight to Instagram, which was weird cause I remember closing it. Turns out that the girl answered my text already.

@sadiesinkk: I like it too lol xdd

@finnwolfie: oh hey xd

@finnwolfie: I'm Finn

@sadiesinkk: So were just gonna ignore the fact that you put mac n cheese and left? 😂

@sadiesinkk: anyways, I'm Sadie

@finnwolfie: i didn't really know how to approach you so i just did what i did xd

@finnwolfie: wassup Sadie

@sadiesinkk: good, wbu mr mac n cheese

@finnwolfie: damn LET IT GO

@sadiesinkk: NO CAUSE ITS FUNNY LOL

@finnwolfie: WHY ARE WE TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK ON?!

@sadiesinkk: CAUSE THATS WHAT PEOPLE IN OUR GENERATION DO LATELY!

@finnwolfie: REALLY?! WELL SHIT! I GOTTA KEEP UP THEN!

@sadiesinkk: SKJSJSJZKSK

@finnwolfie: in english please-

@finnwolfie: i don't speak "sksksjsksjs"

@sadiesinkk: dang, you been living under a rock or sum 🤔

@finnwolfie: no-

@finnwolfie: i just don't understand our generation anymore

sadiesinkk: me neither

@sadiesinkk: but i'm just tryna fitting cuz why not?

@finnwolfie: oh oki

There was an awkward long silence between us. Neither of us were typing anything and it got really quiet anyways.

sadiesinkk: gtg

@sadiesinkk: bye mr mac n cheese!

@finnwolfie: bye mrs dishwasher!

@sadiesinkk: i-

@finnwolfie: you-

@sadiesinkk: ok but bye Finn

@sadiesinkk: it was nice talking to you 😅

@finnwolfie: yeah you twoo xdd

@finnwolfie: bye

And with that, i closed my phone and went to wait for dinner

Thank you for elifskata for the idea of this book! Ily lol! Oh and enjoy reading this because idk I might be desperate for some readers smh 💀😂😂