🕸🖤🕷

Flash Thompson the guy that I been crushing on since in middle school but I didn't realize that I had a hug crush on him till I was in junior year when he saved me from getting hit by a flying car from a villain attack. Flash and I been close friend since we been kids, I guess the reason why I haven't realized that I have feelings for him is because I didn't like the way he treated Peter Parker, my other best friend and other students, but I guess the main reason was that I didn't want to break up our friendship and make things awkward between us.

But anyway back to reality and what going on now; Flash been trying to help Spiderman with some of the crime going around New York, I support him but it didn't seem like Spidey cared for his help, I understood the reason for it's since Flash is a rookie with no experience and all but didn't all hero's started like that. What upset was that Spiderman could of been a bit kinder to Flash and not break his spirit. After keeping an eye out for Flash and Spiderman.

I went back home since it's a school and I definitely don't want to be yelled at by my dad, it bad enough he found out that I was Tiger Spider and that I'm working with Tony Stark to be the next hero and Avenger. That was a long conversation there. My father is Stephen Strange also know as Dr. Strange.  Him and Tony don't always see eye to eye especially since my father wants my learn the art of  magic like him and also get a good education.

So here I am here at school chatting with MJ, Harry and Peter who looks like a walking zombie. Pete be looking that often or always disappear when ever there's crime or villains involved the out of nowhere Spiderman shows up. Makes me think my nerdy bestie could be the one underneath the mask. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I felt someone pulled me along with them.

I looked up and noticed it was Flash wearing some of him football equipment, okay what did I miss. "Practicing for something? Well whatever it is you'll tell me right?" I asked Flash. "Of course Y/n!" Flash said with a grin. "You'll meet me at my place after school?" I asked him with a soft smile. Before Flash could reply there was a huge explosion and the Beetle shows up.

"Run for it!" Pete shouted as MJ shouted out to him as Harry rushed out of the hallway with her. "Flash go!" I shouted noticed that Beetle was staring at Flash longer. "Not without you!" He shouted back. "I'll be fine, I'll get help." I reassure him with a smile and him nodded and ran. "Pete!" I shouted for him seeing him get thrown into a room when he tried to reason with the Beetle. I ran to my locker to get my suit only to see that it wasn't in my bag. Dang it! I forgot that Tony is upgrading it. I sighed to myself. If my hunched and theory is right about Peter being Spiderman than he better keep Flash safe or Pete will be hearing from me.

I slammed my locker and saw Spiderman and Flash. Please keep him safe. I open myself a portal to my house and walked in. "You're home early dear." The portal closed behind me and I looked to see my father levitating in the air. "Well yeah there was attack at the school again the Beetle this time going after Flash for some reason." I told him as I join him. "And you didn't help?" He asked with a brow raised.

"I couldn't Tony has my suit and I can't let people know that I have powers and my identity. I just hope Spiderman can keep Flash safe." I looked down disappointed with myself. "It's alright my dear, I'm sure that Spiderman will keep your lover safe." Dad said with a smirk. "D-dad we're not dating!" I shouted as my face glows red. "Agh! I'll be in my room." I shouted as I teleport myself there.

I haven't seen Flash in since the Beetle showed up. I miss him, I miss talking to him, I miss seeing him, I miss laughing and joking with him. It's be six week that I haven't seen him. It was weird graduating with out him. I need answers, I tried my father, Tony and Jarvis but none of them would give me anything. So here I am in my suit dropping by Pete's since Aunt May told me earlier this evening that he'll be stopping by. If Pete doesn't know I'm gonna see Fury.

I went throw Peter's window and sat on his bed waiting for him. I need answers and I need them now, I'm sick of waiting, I need to know if Flash is alright and where here is and I don't care if this how I revel my identity to Peter since I'm now thousands percent sure that he's Spiderman.