|1|

|Luke's POV|

I tossed and turned in bed while I kept taking glances at my alarm clock. 6:23 AM. I wake up at precisely 7.
"Fuck it." I said as I stepped out of bed trying my hardest not to wake my room mate. It's not like he would wake up anyways, he's usually late to class since he sleeps in. I step over to my drawer and grabbed some clothes. I then stepped in the shower quickly cleaning myself up. Once I was done getting ready it was 6:51. I had about an hour until I had to start heading to class. I looked at my room mate who was soundly asleep.
"Hey Michael," I said as I shook him.
"Fuck you. Let me sleep." I rolled my eyes and flicked him on the forehead.
"If you keep missing class every goddamn day you're going to fail, now get up and get ready." With that he opened his eyes and gave me the middle finger.
Michael was my best friend. We went to school together and decided to go to the same college, which surprisingly we got to be roommates.
"You're lucky you're my best friend or I'd kill you for waking me up."
"Okay, sure." I said laughing.

When Michael was done getting ready we both headed down to get breakfast.
"How's english class?" Michael said laughing at me while he took a bite of his pancakes.
"It's fine why do you ask?"
"I'm not stupid." He said while chugging down his orange juice.
"What the hell are you talking about." I right then knew what he was talking about.
"You have a thing for that girl, um what's her name." He repeatedly hit his forehead, "Uh, Nova! Yeah that's her name!"
"I don't really have a thing for her, I just think it's cool that she shares an interest with me."
"Reading a thousand dictionaries isn't really an interest Luke."
"But liking to learn new words is."
"You like her, just admit it."
"I do not! I've only had one conversation with her!" I said with a mouth full of food."
"Chew with your mouth closed for one, and two yes you do." He pointed his fork at me, "And anyways I'm going to set you up with her."
"Please don't. She'll think I'm a creep."
"If you care so much about her 'thinking you're a a creep' then you obviously like her in some way"
"I fucking hate you."
"You do not. You just hate the fact I know you like her, now let's go to english." He said as he stood up and grabbed his tray.
Well, today will be an interesting day.

IS THIS OKAY?!? I HATE HOW I STARTED IT OUT RIGHT AWAY WITH MICHAEL SAYING LUKE LIKES NOVA BUT I THINK IT WILL GET BETTER ALONG THE WAY