𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

EVEN THOUGH IT WAS REBECCA who formally called it off, it was wallace who was banished to the dog house that night

EVEN THOUGH IT WAS REBECCA who formally called it off, it was wallace who was banished to the dog house that night. she had already climbed in bed before he even got the opportunity to argue with her, but he wanted to avoid one at all costs so he just left her to it.

however when she woke up she revealed that she didn't sleep well that night without him there and she almost preferred it when he was there. maybe the guilt was catching up to her; or maybe the bed just had a big lump in the middle.

wallace slept a lot better though and even offered to make breakfast this morning (not avocado on toast) which eden almost sprinted out of bed to say yes to and headed to the kitchen with him to help him with the plates.

"what do you think about that?" sophie asked him, watching as her best friend followed wallace.

"i'm fine with it," luke m responded as he rubbed his eyes. "i don't think i've got anything to worry about. he's never told me he fancied her since asking her on the date so." he shrugged.

a little while later they brought plates of toast and bacon and eggs and sausages in for people and spread them equally across the beds, making the islanders applaud at the amazing smell and eagerly reach for their plates.

"i feel a bit on edge, to be honest." siânnise admitted once everyone had gotten changed into their outfits for the day.

"you might know how happy you are in your couple but you have no idea what other people think of you, and that shit's scary." eden added and finn nodded.

"it just makes you realise that no ones safe." sophie frowned.

"eden and i haven't been together for ages like paige and finn or shaughna and callum. i just hope that the others see that we're happy together and we're not trying to fake something that's not there." luke m knitted his eyebrows sullenly.

mike's grafting on jess definitely wasn't stopping any time soon- in fact, it was almost getting worse. he was constantly around her to the point where even she was starting to get freaked out by it. he and callum were playing football and trying to impress the girls until he shouted that he had received a text, making everyone suspicious.

"islanders, it's time to put your feelings out there as you all play snog, marry, pie. #stickitonthem #takeitonthechin." luke and eden rolled their eyes at each other once they quickly realised what mike was going to do.

they all headed towards the pool area and found out it would be the the boys going first, and the primary of those boys would be callum. he, of course, snogged shaughna, then married sophie because she was shaughna's best friend. he then pied rebecca because she didn't like avocado on toast.