1

A/N: This is my first book so please, I need constructive criticism.
                                                                                                                       Love,
                                                                                                                               N.K

"You better leave now before you miss the bus missy." My Aunt said as I rushed to grab my things before flying out the door.

"I'm leaving now, bye." I said as she kissed my cheek.

I quickly flew down my street trying to catch with my self acclaimed best friend. (Just kidding it was an automatic connection)

"Lele I waited for you, what took you so long?" my bestie screamed.

"I'm sorry I took so long Fae, you know I love you but, sleep is way more important." I replied

Fae looked at me with mock rejection "You wound me, you cute little puppy"

I glared icily at him knowing that I could not change his mind on the fact that I didn't act like a puppy (trust me I've tried)

Fae was the only friend I made on my first day much to the popular girls' dismay.
They didn't say it but I knew they were thinking it also I am an attention "desperate" whore so I don't blame them.

We both ran, hand in hand to the bus stop realizing we were too late to catch up on stuff.

Immediately we reached there, the bus came to an abrupt stop in front of us. We got in and sat down after saying hi to the bus driver Suzie who always waited an extra five minutes for us.

"Shit," I exclaimed "I have two freaking quizzes today"

Fae looked at me calmly but with a hidden meaning written in his eyes. I knew that look all too well.

"Babe, it is not what you think I studied" I lied through my teeth

His face remained stone cold
"You better pass this with nothing less than 80%. You know how your aunt reacts to shit like this. Jesus, Lele grow up and be responsible." he whisper-shouted

I had already known he would react this way and prepared for the worst, but I won't lie that what he said did make me want to cry and he probably noticed it too because he quickly hugged me

"Lele you know I love you but you have to take your studies more seriously." I nodded my head on his chest.

"Now let me quiz you for your tests." I nodded quickly knowing that that was what I wanted from the beginning.

He quietly chuckled and kissed my disgusting acne covered forehead, yeah puberty is looking really ugly on this gal if you know what I mean.

By the time we got to the school, I was feeling all happy and stuff but I had to get my chocolate chip muffin that I had suddenly fallen in love with and Fae had gone to hang with his 'squad'. I know rude right, we are besties and I am not cool enough to hang with his squad. At least that is what I told myself. I am more of a shy girl so sue me.

I quietly bought my chocolate chip muffin and made my way to the staircase where I knew today's torture would begin because my first period was unfortunately on the third floor.

"God, what did I do to deserve this " I huffed and puffed. I really need to hit the gym geez I am out of shape. I sighed in relief as I reached the last step.

"Phew and I barely broke a sweat" I whispered patting myself on the back.

I quietly walked to my class avoiding all kinds of human eye contact.

That's when it all started...

A/N: I fūcking love cliff hangers, especially when I don't know what to write next.
Vote, read and share
Love ,
N.k