𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

BECAUSE THE PRODUCERS TOLD THE islanders to get ready as soon as the challenge finished, eden and luke m didn't have a chance to talk about it at all

BECAUSE THE PRODUCERS TOLD THE islanders to get ready as soon as the challenge finished, eden and luke m didn't have a chance to talk about it at all. including the wallace kiss.

"were you expecting it?" paige asked her whilst blow drying her hair.

"not at all. i know we said we'd get to know each other more but we've barely spoken since our date." eden explained, shaking her head. her hair was curly at the ends today as she decided she was bored of having straight hair and it received a lot of compliments from the other girls. "i'll probably talk to him tonight about it."

"luke didn't look too happy." sophie chimed in. "he really likes you." heat rose in eden's cheeks whenever she thought about him and this occasion was no different. "aww! she's blushing!"

"i'm not!" she tried to argue but her flaming cheeks said otherwise. she crossed her arms over her front after fastening her dress up at the back. "what do you think?" she asked regarding her dress.

it was white and milkmaid style; she usually wore tight things but she wasn't too concerned in going very fancy today so she thought that a looser dress would suffice. it was still short, however, but she paired it with trainers so she would be comfier than wearing heels. eden was one of the girls who couldn't stand wearing shoes with a tall heel especially if she was doing a lot of walking but luckily the brand that was sponsoring love island had provided multiple pairs of trainers in the wardrobes for them.

"the whole wallace thing was seriously unexpected. i was expecting him to kiss siânnise or something, not me." she said, still in disbelief.

when the other islanders were ready in their outfits there was definitely an elephant in the room. that being that siânnise didn't know about how luke t cuddled rebecca in bed before he was coupled up with siânnise and it was safe to say she was furious.

"i thought it was like a known thing." jess whispered to her with furrowed eyebrows. all of the other islanders knew about it, so why didn't she?

another addition to the awkwardness was luke m's hostility towards wallace after he kissed eden but nobody could really tell besides the pair and eden. luke and eden still had yet to talk together but he realised that wouldn't happen for a long time as wallace took the opportunity to pull her aside.

"how are you?" the scottish boy asked her as they walked towards the day beds.

"i'm good, thank you," she replied with a short smile. "little bit confused but still good." he let out a small chuckle and sat down on the left bed and she sat on the right.

"i felt like i should probably explain myself after the challenge," he began and she nodded eagerly. "so obviously rebecca and i called things off and nas asked me this morning 'who do you potentially think you could be with in the villa?' and shit like that."