Chatper 1

Wendy's Dream
"Child I told you , we should look for shelter it 's already dark . " A voice said . "I know , I know Carla~san but I 'm just taking another look for the others- " I said looking around the dark forest with a flashlight.  "Fine then , I will wait till you finish. " The flying cat told me . "Thank you Carla." I smiled . B-But i-it's kinda creepy here - I have no idea where Nastu and others might be ....I 'm worried that they are in danger . I sniff the air.... there is no scent- "HOWWWLLLLLLL !" Something howl.  "W-What was t-that? " I muttered turning right and left . " It just a wolf." Carla sighs . Damn it why it had to be on of my fears that make that noise-  I suddenly heard rustling in the bushes. I slowly walk towards it maybe it's Nastu ~san or Lucy~chan.  "H-Hello is any t-there?" I asked pointing my flashlight towards it.... The thing jump out of the bush - I- It had red eyes..... and it wasn't alone-  ..... IT WAS WOLVES!!!!!! I was so scared that I drop my flashlight and start trembling. Then the forest was making alot of noise ..I can hear owls , grasshoppers, firefly . You name it!  "AAAAAAAAAA!!!" I ran for my life . I totally forgot about Carla but lucky she follow me ." Child come back- You are going to get lost!" She shouted but sadly the wolves were also chasing me . I scream and I run and I run.  My legs start to hurt me but I don't care! "Child watch out for rivers and cliffs!" Carla warned but it was to late . I fall into a rushing water .... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM AT ALL !!!!  "Help !!" I shouted  . Who is going to save me now??? Carla tried to help me but it was no use-  I hit rock after rock . I 'm in so much pain right now .There was an end to the river...... Don 't tell me this is a water fall or something.  I fall-  I  would scream but I guess my voice was already gone from the screaming early .  As I fall into the water ...... all I can see was the blurry night sky and the water . This is going to be the end of me. I slowly lose breathe  "Argh-" I hit my head with a rock . After that every thing else went blank.

This is the ending for the fist chatper folks!