𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

SEEING AS SHE WOKE UP before luke, eden decided to creep out of the bedroom and go to the kitchen and make him breakfast

SEEING AS SHE WOKE UP before luke, eden decided to creep out of the bedroom and go to the kitchen and make him breakfast. the leaving of sophie and wallace put a definite downer on the villa and she wanted to get her mind off the topic for as long as possible.

when he woke up he noticed that she wasn't beside him and began to panic. all of the other girls were with their boys so she couldn't have been too far away. as he headed towards the bathroom to search for her he noticed jess in a bed with mike. he was moving faster than expected.

eventually he found her in the kitchen cracking and pouring eggs into pans before putting them onto the hob. he admired her for a short while until he wrapped both arms around her waist and began peppering small kisses down the side of her neck. she giggled and titled her head slightly.

"if you leave a mark i'm gonna fucking kill you." she warned him, still laughing at the sensation of his hands on her hips.

"after wallace i'm not taking any chances." he mumbled into her neck. his teeth sunk down softly into her sensitive flesh and she whimpered slightly, causing him to suck the area around the hickey before removing his lips and spinning her around to face him. "hey."

"hey." she grinned back. but then, her face dropped. her mind flashed back to last night and she hugged him tighter. she really didn't want sophie to leave.

"you okay?" he mumbled into her shoulder whilst they hugged. "i miss her too, you know."

"i know," she sighed. "but at least i've got you."

"and i'm not going anywhere." he smiled at her. the two made out for a while until the eggs were cooked and then she turned back around and continued cooking. "what are you making?"

"i'm making you breakfast to apologise for being such a sad bitch last night," she began. his pupils disappeared behind his eyelids but he let her carry on talking. "so i'm making you scrambled eggs."

"my favourite." he hummed and pressed his lips against hers quickly before wandering back off the bedroom in hopes everyone else was awake.

it wasn't long before the eggs were ready and eden promptly put them with a few pieces of buttered toast and went looking around the villa in search for him? "luke?"

she noticed there was a distinct lack of boys clothing scattered around their dressing room. it was normally a pig sty in there; something was going on. their suitcases were gone too. eden almost felt herself cry as her heart sunk and she realised where they'd gone.