𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫.

༓☾━━  synopsis !

TIME HELD LITTLE meaning for a being like Briar. The world changed and grew around her. Yet, she walks the world as she always has, uninhibited and uninterested. An anomaly has her elders sending her south, to the heart of Louisiana. To 'behold the awakening of a new age', whatever that means. But an order is an order.
The city, while heavily populated by the supernatural, is just as she had left it. Despite the obvious brewing of war, Briar had no idea what all the fuss was about. 'Til, of course, she just so happens to wander past a heavily pregnant werewolf.
A werewolf, with a very, very powerful fetus.
She watches from a distance as the child is born, watches as it is almost sacrificed, watches as her father hands her over to his sister for safekeeping.
The next day, while the Original vampire is in the other room, she sneaks in.
And as she hovers over the crib, she thinks, 'perhaps, this will get interesting.'

OR

NO MATTER HOW far she wanders, Briar always seems to come back to Hope.

༓☾━━  casting !

briar dunbar.
  THE WANDERER 
played by sophie skelton.

(      lonely traveler       )━━ ͏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴍʏ ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ !‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ͏ ' ͏l͏e͏t ͏m͏e ͏d͏i͏s͏a͏r͏m ͏y͏o͏u  '

━━ ͏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴍʏ ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ !
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ͏ ' ͏l͏e͏t ͏m͏e ͏d͏i͏s͏a͏r͏m ͏y͏o͏u  '

hope mikaelson.
  THE TRIBRID 
played by danielle rose russell.

❝  THE TRIBRID  ❞played by danielle rose russell