𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

LUKE WAS VERY SURPRISED TO find out that he and his best friend were the only ones prepared to stay loyal

LUKE WAS VERY SURPRISED TO find out that he and his best friend were the only ones prepared to stay loyal. even finn, who had been with paige for so long and claimed to like her ever so much, was flirting with natalia and that shocked him greatly.

he knew luke t wouldn't have a problem with flirting, partly because he was so hooked on siânnise but partly because he was no one's first choice.

his phone chimed and the islanders gasped as he pulled it out. "i've got a text! islanders, it's time to get juices flowing as you compete against main villa in tonight's challenge...cocktail shake up! the villa that completes the challenge in the fastest time will win a party #mixthingsup #worthashot." they cheered and split themselves into two teams.

the first team consisted of nas, priscilla, luke t, eva, mike and natalia. they all passed the drinks from mouth to mouth until the glass was full and they swapped around. luke m positioned himself at the back so he would only have to kiss one of the girls, not two, despite it being in a game. he didn't feel right with his lips on somebody's that wasn't eden's and he hoped she felt the same way.

∞༺♥༻✧

"come on guys!" siânnise encouraged the other team as they rushed to fill their glass. josh passed to eden who passed to ched and then it continued until rebecca spat it into the glass. eventually, it was full and they swapped places quickly.

"i don't even know what was in my mouth at that point but i was far too drunk to care." eden shrugged her shoulders. "it could've been snot and i wouldn't know. i couldn't taste anything."

all that eden could think about was luke doing exactly what she just did. it seemed hypocritical, but the thought of his lips touching someone else's lips made her want to vomit. and not just from the yoghurt that was passed into her mouth.

∞༺♥༻✧

they exchanged positions again and desperately passed the liquid from person to person in order to finish the sex on the beach cocktail. there was such a random mixture of liquids and tastes in luke's mouth that he didn't know what to do besides think about something to rid him of the taste.

"go! go! go!" natalia shouted at the top of her lungs as the finishing liquid was spat onto luke's lips and then into the glass. they all shrieked and hugged each other, awaiting for the text telling them that they'd beaten main villa.

"if main villa wins i'll feel bad because i know that eden must've kissed someone at some point but if we win then she'll feel bad. it's very shit." luke ran a hand through his messy hair and let out a groan.