ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ || ℓιмє

💜ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ, ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ💜

𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, hyung."

Yoongi didn't look up from his screen as he continued putting beats together. "Hyung."

Hoseok waved his hand in front of his face slightly, snapping the shorter male out of his trance. "Oh. Hoseok."

"Jin-hyung asked me to come get you. Hurry or the food will get cold."

"Yeah. Hold on. I got just one little part left."

He narrowed his eyes as he moved a set of sounds below another before playing it. He let out a sigh of frustration when it didn't sound quite right. His foot tapped against the floor continuously as he tried moving around different things. "No... Not that either... That sounds terrible."

Hoseok sighed and took off his headphones. "Come on. Take a break. You'll get right once you get a clear head."

They both left the room, heading towards where the others were sitting. "Hyung, we set aside some food for you."

Yoongi's gaze landed on the food that was stacked up in a single plate. "How's the beat coming along?"

He sat down beside Namjoon with a frustrated sigh. "Not well? I can help you out if you want, Hyung."

"Thanks..."

"Yoongi, isn't Y/n coming by today?" Jin asked as he placed some chicken in his mouth.

"Huh?"

"Y/n-hyung's coming over?!" Jungkook and Taehyung shouted with excitement.

"I told him not to. But, he probably didn't listen to me."

"Why not? What's wrong with him coming over?"

"Because. If he finds out I've been stressing about our upcoming album, he'll drag me away and I'll never get to finish making it."

"If I were you, Yoongi, I'd be grateful. You found a man who really cares for you and your health. Besides, isn't today your birthday? What if he wants to spoil you and take you out?"

"Didn't Y/n-hyung bring over a giant plushie and breakfast on Valentine's?"

"Oh! I remember that!" Hoseok said, recalling the memory. "Y/n brought Hyung this big breakfast meal and a giant teddy bear."

Yoongi continued listening to them talk. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate what Y/n did for him. He knew that Y/n really cared, which is why if he came over and saw him in his state, he would most likely drag him away. It also didn't help that there was a high possibility of a birthday date. But...at the same time...he was curious as to what Y/n would do. He was always full of surprises and never failed to cause anticipation. Just then, there was a knock at the front door. Yoongi's heart accelerated a little. Namjoon walked over and answered it.

The person behind the door made everyone else internally sigh with disappointment. It was just one of the delivery guys. Namjoon signed off on the package and closed the door. "Dang...I really thought it was Y/n-hyung."

"Jin-hyung, it's for you."

As they all gathered around Jin, Yoongi felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He checked it, seeing a text from Y/n.

 He checked it, seeing a text from Y/n