Crush-Tony Lopez

You were at the hype house making Tiktoks with Avani,Addison,and Charli.You have moved in the hype house a few days ago,and you liked it.You post the video and it got 10k likes in 10 minutes.You only have 500k followers though.You loved your fans."Hey!Lets make a video where the person calls their crush!"Larray yells.
(It is a trend on TikTok🙂 if you don't know)
Everyone agree's but you.You have had a HUGE crush on Tony since you both met.But He did not know you liked him."Y/n?"You snap out of dreamy land and look at everyone staring at you.You get embarrassed."Y/n?do you agree with us?"
"Yes"You said with a fake smile.You were SO nervous.Everyone nodded and started to get chairs and putting them in a circle.You sit down and bite your nails of how nervous you were.Avani,Addison,Ondreaz,Tony,Larray,Kouver,and Nick sit down.
(Ik that Avani,Larray,and Kouver have boyfriends..but...ok🙃)
Larray starts the video and you see almost everyone is recording.A few seconds pass and the beat drops.You see Kouver pointing at you.Everyone looks at you.You felt your heart sink.You turn really red.You don't know how to feel.You see Tony looking exited.You had mixed emotions and did not want to do it but you said yes to the challenge and did not want to disappoint your friends."I don't want to do this......"you say rolling your eyes."Do it!"everyone shouted.(Thoughts are in bold)
"Ugh...what now??"
"You agreed to do it!"Tony says and looks at you.You look at him back,he is so....perfect,his eyes,his hair,everything.Your eyes then wander down to his lips.
(Thoughts are in bold letters:EX:Hello🙂)
What is it like kissing him?Are his lips soft?
(I'm sorry😣)
"Y/n?"you hear Tony say."Oh..um..I'm sorry,but I still don't want to!"
Breathe y/n,breathe.
People start groaning.You quickly try to calm down."Ok,OK,I'll do it..ugh."
You pull out your phone and go to contacts.You call "Crush😍"
You press call and wait for an answer.Some ones phone starts ringing.Everyone looks around and tries to find who's phone is ringing.Then they all stop and look at Tony."What???"Tony says in a serious voice.There was a silence.
"Tony,your phone."Kouver breaks the silence.
You were so nervous you could not think straight.But you kept calm.Tony looks down at his phone.You turn red.Tony also blushed."Y/n??You like me?"
"Umm..uh..ok...yes,I do Tony.I really do.I have had a crush on you since we met."
You look down expecting to get rejected.
"It's ok if you don't like me,it's alright,I know you don-"
You get cut off by someone kissing your lips.They were so soft.You then heard people cheering and clapping.You did not know what was going on,but you enjoyed it.It was Tony.I kissed back.I felt him smile in the kiss too.

💜A/n:This is my first story..idk what to write about..💜
💜Please give me some ideas!💜
💜Please enjoy my story!💜
💜Please NO hate...🥺💜
💜Please vote too!If you want 🥺👉👈💜
💜Words:522💜
                                 👉👈