Surprise!

chapter one:  Surprise!

Yagi looked with disgust as he heard the petrified gasps from his students. Their reaction didn't matter not did young midoriya's-no. His eyes landed on koji. Koji Koda, the silent one until he speaks to animal that is. He was all that mattered. Yagi was aware of the slient's one worth, his mother divorced all because of his father's meddling. His father had figured it out-that Yagi Toshinori was in fact a villain. All yagi had to do was silence him. And that he did with the help of stain. He was the one whom let stain go, even convinced him to join his cause.

After a few days stain's disappearance made every hero and lawfully good nervous. Of course the Herokiller had fun but he did slaughter Koji's father brutally. On the the half of the number one 'hero's' request. Yagi enjoyed the way Koji acted, he was innocent far too innocent for any of these brats- The blonde secretly enjoy His lack of voice. He enjoyed the way the shy one squirmed in his presence all the one number one hero or as a teacher. Toshinori remembered when he heard of Koda's-his sweet Shirayukihime's victory versus as ex-co-worker: Present mic. The way he momentarily overcame his phobia of incests and overwhelmed the other. He had forgotten how many time he had watched the change, watched the innocence fade.

Now he was staring in disbelief at the blonde which caused yagi to revert back into all might. Adding more salt in the wound, almost losing control in the exams versus those two major headaches: bakuguo and Midoriya. Yet he laughed darkly as the rest were forced to realize. That being All-Might the number one hero: has now becoming a villain. Yagi grinned wider as the younger one froze. Yes...he'll do fine. Of course the teachers and student needed to get away from Toshinori now that he was their enemy. Yagi moved quickly he needed to escape but not before he spoke to his Shirayukihime (Snow White) Koji.

Koji was already being pulled by Kyoka-he visibly shook. He didn't have to hide is disgust for her anymore. Especially since they passes the final exams against Mic, they've grown all closer...Yagi was already in front of the two effortlessly knocking back Kyoka before he looked over to Koji. His blue irises glowing with satisfaction of his Shirayukihime's fear. He slowly brushed along Koji's jawline and leaned In a gentlemen's kiss as his breath brushes a long's then younger's lips. Koji eyes were wide and fearful as Yagi chuckled. Then he looked Aziawa with disappointment as he felt his strength weaken slightly.

"I won't let you. Koji was sold to me. I OWN him."