Prologue

Blood was splattered everywhere and two dead bodies were lying dead on the floor, next to one and other. In between them, there was a girl with short raven curly hair standing there and tears rolled down her cheeks. "M...Mom?D...Dad?" The raven haired girl cried, "W...why did you sacrifice yourself for me?"

She bent down and hugged both of her parents while more tears rolled down her cheeks..."What are you going to do now? The men in the rabbit mask asked her while chuckling, "Come with us...and we will spare you...join us and you will be the strongest assassin ever."

She used her hand to wipe the tears from her face and she stood up on her feet, walking towards the rabbit masked man. She gave him a glare. "I will join you... but I want a favour, " She asked, still looking at the two dead bodies on the ground. "Whatever you want, my child, " he answered, chuckling...

5 years Later -

The man in the rabbit mask gave the raven haired girl and the blue brunette boy a folder and they both opened it. Inside the folder, there was a picture of a man wearing a long white coat with a pair of glasses on his face. "He's a scientist and your mission is to kill him for what he has done to those innocent people," He said and they both nodded their heads, " He's a serial killer... so you guys must be careful..."

"We will. " The blue brunette haired boy said.

A/N: I am very sorry if the grammar for this story sucks bc I just started high school like this year and i wrote this last year so plzzzz forgive me... Anyways hope u like it~