Rules

|1|    Please censor all swearing...this rule is a none negotiable! If you do not know how to swear without censoring then you can do this: Fvck, Sh!t, b!tch there are also other ways to do this as well. But avoid using these words as much as possible, I believe this was the reason why my last book got removed by wattpad. :(

|2|    Please make sure that you fill out a form before you do anything else on this roleplay. There are 2 different forms on this roleplay, the one that you will be using which has all the necesities and not as much detail, and the one I will be using which has all the detail in. You have an option.

|3|    I do have female OC's as well, last time I had a roleplay book I had around 15 OC's and only 3 of them were used and they were all male. I love that you all have favourites but I do put a lot of effort into all of my OC's and it sucks to only see that a mere few are being used.

|4|    Please don't have any inappropriate content and avoid cursing at all costs...please!

|5|   No Mary/Gary sues. Everyone has flaws and there is no such thing as perfection, it just makes us who we are.

|6|   Just because I haven't replied to your comment when I wake up and I have replied to others, it doesn't mean I have forgotten about yours. Wait time and you will get a reply.

|7|   The perfect time for your to tag me is if I have not responded to you in 24 hours. Or I have replied to one person twice, as I do sometimes miss peoples replies as on my old one I constantly had replies flying in. So with this book I am going to do better.

|8|   No one liners. These really annoy me, especially when there is no speech in the sentence either, as it is a real struggle for me to even get a response to you lot. The bare minimum is 2 sentences, this is a detailed individual roleplay. Password: Cupcakes

|9|  Do not expect me to always make an approach to your OC's every time. Yes this book is made by me, but I do lose ideas and inspiration sometimes so help me out. If you have anything that you want to happen in the roleplay, let me know and it will happen. #

|10|   As always, this is one of my top rules. Hate the OC not the player.

|11|   This individual roleplay can have the supernatural in it, so lets make it exciting!

|12|    Amount of OC's you can have. You can create as many oc's as you like. Preferably I would lik a mixture of both male and female OC's as in my old book my females were not used and probably 4 of my male OC's were used out of the 11 males I had.

|13|    You can tag.

|14|   Some of my OC's from my old book will be coming into this book. I will be putting a number of people who can use them as a limit. This was because these guys were very popular and were the only ones being used. The numbers will be between 5 and 10. Keep an eye on numbers as a spot may open for you :)

|15|  Last but not least. Have fun.